Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Topic initiated on Saturday, March 13, 2010  -  12:16 PM Reply with quote
we keep them busy with those, we love it

A Christian Neocon told me; “Muslims are like d***, throw them bones and they will go after it, as if that is the only thing they have in life to fight for. We have people among you to continuously throw bones like Hijab, Bidda, Haraam, beating the wife, Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi or Ismaili – and we keep them busy with those, we love it.” Unfortunately, a tiny minority of Muslims chew on the bones, and thank God, a majority of us mind our own business.

[Mike Ghouse ]
moderator ,plz remove this topic if found offensive or against the taste of this forum
sista_amina

NEW ZEALAND
Posted - Sunday, March 14, 2010  -  12:25 AM Reply with quote
Assalamo alaikum. But I believe that it's Muslims' responsibility not to make the world laugh at them or abuse them. We cannot keep blaming others for our mistakes.
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, March 14, 2010  -  6:37 AM Reply with quote
Muslims have themselves created these problems!
Non-muslims don,t need to bother. Muslims,on the instigation of their pugnacious clerics,always love to indulge in bickering,quibbling and kicking up fuss over non-issues!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, March 14, 2010  -  7:18 PM Reply with quote
quote:

.........kicking up fuss over non-issues!........

Are Hijab, Bidda, Haraam, beating the wife, Shia, Sunni, Ahmadi or Ismaili non issues in Islam?
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Monday, March 15, 2010  -  5:21 AM Reply with quote
quote:

A Christian Neocon told me; “Muslims are like d***, throw them bones and they will go after it, as if that is the only thing they have

i DO NOT THINK THIS IS NON MUSLIM (CHRISTIAN) STRATEGY, .....THIS IS OUR ELITE AND RULERS CLASS STRATEGY....AND WE MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASSES ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER ON SUCH ISSUES AND THEY ARE ENJOYING THEIR LIFE STYLE.....
I AM ALWAYS SUPRISED WHEN I SAW PEOPLE BLAMING NON-MUSLIM COUNTRY OR AMERICA ETC FOR OUR OWN ANARCHY OR FAILURE.....
THEY (AMERICA ETC...)JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE FOR SUCH SITUATIONS...OTHERWISE OUR OWN RULERS ARE CORRUPT.....BUT OUR RULERS WANT US TO BE ENGAGED FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER....UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL SINCE MANY CENTURIES....
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, March 15, 2010  -  11:39 AM Reply with quote
quote:

.........THIS IS OUR ELITE AND RULERS CLASS STRATEGY..........

....BUT OUR RULERS WANT US TO BE ENGAGED FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER....

Safimera, you are writing from CANADA. Who are your rulers there that WANT YOU TO BE ENGAGED FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER ?
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Tuesday, March 16, 2010  -  7:15 AM Reply with quote
Yes there are some elements here in North america as well....who believe in pure capatilism....and they have no religion or patriotism for their country....their religion is only money...they cannot buy most of the self respected poeple, so they play with people's self respect in favour of their interest in the name of religion and patriotism, with the help of every countries elite and ruler class.
(It is a long discussion and some details have been published in TIMES OR ECONOMICS...OR ONLINE CNN, BBC etc SITES)

for example "A big arms industry" which keep trying to have fighting in third world countries....

but MY indication WAS towards all poor third world countries in general, all muslim countries in particular and specifically Pakistan...from which my origin.....
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, March 16, 2010  -  10:28 AM Reply with quote
quote:

............. and specifically Pakistan...from which my origin.....
But they are your elected representatives. They did not drop from the sky.

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:33 AM
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Tuesday, March 16, 2010  -  6:24 PM Reply with quote
ya u r right....

but as in India it took 50 to 60 yrs democracy to get rid of some corruption from politics...Pakistan also need time and need to have a continous democracy ....
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 18, 2010  -  2:36 AM Reply with quote
quote:

ya u r right....

but as in India it took 50 to 60 yrs democracy to get rid of some corruption from politics...Pakistan also need time and need to have a continous democracy ....
But all in India are not Muslims. U created a Muslim State. When you were determined to have a State on Islamic Principles, how did corruption come in?
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 18, 2010  -  6:29 PM Reply with quote
There should be a balance. We have to learn, understand and share about these important matters, whether anybody tells us or not, but not to be so obsessed with them that we find no time to apply them to our practical lives.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Friday, March 19, 2010  -  8:04 AM Reply with quote
quote:

But all in India are not Muslims. U created a Muslim State. When you were determined to have a State on Islamic Principles, how did corruption come in?

haha....I am sorry but I did not do it ....my parents generation did it...and now it is my birthplace , so I love my country....

Secondly u r also muslim...so help me to find out that why corruption in a muslim state???....the truth is that our ruling class mostly corrupt..but why??
...have u any answer for that as muslim??
I do not have???
I only know that CORRUPTION is there..
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 19, 2010  -  11:04 AM Reply with quote
quote:

....but I did not do it ....
By you I mean the people of your country who created it.
quote:

.........help me to find out .... why corruption in a muslim state???....
Because it is a Muslim state (where man made laws are followed) and because it is not an Islamic state (where qur'an and Sunnah /shai'ah is the law of the land.)

Edited by: aboosait on Friday, March 19, 2010 11:05 AM
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, March 20, 2010  -  6:48 AM Reply with quote
Aboosait>>>>

so u know the answer....
why u did ask me earlier?????

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker