Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, March 28, 2010  -  3:29 PM Reply with quote
Pearl~Virtues & Contentment

It is not Virtue that is important, it is the Happiness/Contentment that you get after following a Virtue.(Stephen Fry)

"He who is concerned about the worldly life(leaving the life hereafter) God will disorganize his affairs of life for him and will make (appear) his poverty between two eyes(i.e.everyone will consider him mean and destitute)and he will not gain the worldly things except those predestined for him, & whose intention is focused at the Hereafter, God will settle his affairs for him and will ingrain richness (freedom from want) in his heart & it would reach him unwillingly (without much hardships)" (Ibn- i-Maja)

(uncle aboosait kindly cross check the ref. ~ur expertise )
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 8, 2010  -  4:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

"He who is concerned about the worldly life(leaving the life hereafter) God will disorganize his affairs of life for him and will make (appear) his poverty between two eyes(i.e.everyone will consider him mean and destitute)and he will not gain the worldly things except those predestined for him, & whose intention is focused at the Hereafter, God will settle his affairs for him and will ingrain richness (freedom from want) in his heart & it would reach him unwillingly (without much hardships)" (Ibn- i-Maja)

Who is this Ibn-i-Maja?

By the way if you are refering to a Book of Hadith by that name you would kindly provide details as to who said those words to whom and when.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Thursday, April 8, 2010  -  7:03 PM Reply with quote
good....

but why most of the religious leaders and scholars were against communism (at the time of it peak), than capatilism????

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker