Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sam10

USA
Topic initiated on Monday, April 26, 2010  -  5:50 PM Reply with quote
Yazeed?

Salaam,
Who is Yazeed?
I know that a lot of Shia's hate him and curse him because of what he did to the Prophet's Grandson Hussain and so do a few Sunni's but there are a few that say he wasn't bad,
and on this topic of Yazeed Dr Zakir Naik is hated by a little percentage of the muslim ummah (especially Shia's)because in a speech about Karbala he said Yazeed May Allah be pleased with.
Is Yazeed Good or Bad????(ALLAH ALAM)
Sam
AmmarYasir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 27, 2010  -  9:52 PM Reply with quote
AsSalaam o alaikum
Brother, i think you will have many answers to this question; but what is important is the criterion: every person is to be judged on the basis of his deeds; if there is any hadith or Verse of quran in favor of anybody that is also on the basis of his or her character and good deeds, and not by default. So we have to keep this yardstick in mind and discuss the actions of each and every individual, and decide on that basis whether the person in question is good or bad. I hope u have listened to the famous hadith of Prophet (SAWW):
" if my daughter fatima would steal anything i would order her hands to be cut (as per God's commandments)' (i.e. the decision depends upon the present character)
Thanks
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, May 13, 2010  -  6:28 PM Reply with quote
quote:

1. Who is Yazeed?

2. Is Yazeed Good or Bad????(ALLAH ALAM)
Sam

1. His name was Yazeed ibn Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan ibn Harb ibn Umayaah al-Umawi al-Dimashqi

2. It is unfortunate that through the dawat of the undercover shi'tes in our midst and their close affiliates the Ahlul Bid'ah of indo-pak - these people today curse at Yazeed as la'een and mal'oon and what not.

A Sahih Hadith in Bukhari states: "the first army to attack the city of Ceaser will be forgiven"

let it be known that Yazeed was part of that army.

It should be also known that Yazeed died with Imaan, as stated by Ibn Kathir.

Thus it will be better if you pray for his forgiveness - and speak good or remain silent.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker