Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sam10

USA
Topic initiated on Monday, April 26, 2010  -  6:02 PM Reply with quote
Dawah Challenge

Salaam Guyzz,
My Cousin has given the children of our familes a challenge to prepare a speech and give da'wah to the whole family and as there are 3 familes in the competion and we all have 2 people in the group we have till late June to prepare our speeces Inshallah
Im not sure what topics to cover and spread so i would like some of your ideas pleaaaaaaaase as Allah says in the quran Surah Asr:'join together in the mutual teaching of truth'
and a scholar on Peace Tv Said that one who doesn't give da'wah cannot enter paradise as all requirement to enter paradise is in Surah Al Asr.
Thank you
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, May 20, 2010  -  3:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

..... to prepare a speech and give da'wah to the whole family ..........Im not sure what topics to cover and spread so i would like some of your ideas pleaaaaaaaase ...........
Since it is within the family comprising of mostly children I would suggest that you speak on the importance of learning the Qur’aan and the saheeh Sunnah, and the good manners of Islam, such as honouring one’s parents, upholding ties of kinship, honesty, trustworthiness, etc. Make sure that you stress on the improtance of regular prayer in jamaa’ah. Also speak on the Islamic etiquette of eating, drinking, speaking, etc. so that when the children grow up with these good manners, they will be guided and will remain steadfast, by the permission of Allaah, and they will grow up in a good way that will benefit them and their ummah, and you will have a great reward.

Edited by: aboosait on Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:48 PM
sam10

USA
Posted - Sunday, May 23, 2010  -  1:36 PM Reply with quote
Jazakallah Brother
Everyone is still practisig or their speech's and performances, me and my brother are doing some Quran Recitations of Surah Mulk and Surah Rahman.I do also want to cover how important reciting and understanding the meaning of the Quran is and how important praying salah is.
I hope all goes well Inshallah
plz pray or us
wasalaam
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 24, 2010  -  11:44 AM Reply with quote
Salamzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Very Nice Task from Sam 10 and Very Good Suggestions and Advise from Aboosait. If i have to add something then i should say that one thing is key thing that introduce and awake every child and elder too about his true relation with God and his concept of World a Test Place.

If our relation with God becomes deep, true, conscious and very hearty and we actually realizes that this World is very timely and very near to end, Original and Real Life is in the upcoming World, then it will make our personality very balanced and strong and noble and ethical and God and Aakhirat Oriented.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker