<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, May 27, 2010  -  4:17 PM Reply with quote
Ok dear you are engaging me again and again in some key topics. But no problem, you have the right for it. Insha Allah i will soon try to post a detailed reply for your better understanding. Remember me in your prayers.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, May 29, 2010  -  12:10 PM Reply with quote
quote:

تزکیۂ نفس کیسے حاصل کیا جائے۔ اسلم میر کے اس ........ طریقۂ کار ہے اس پر شاید پھر کبھی بات کرنے کی نوبت آئے۔
An English translation will be highly appreciated so that we can all join the discussion.
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, May 30, 2010  -  11:21 AM Reply with quote
Dear Aboosait!!

You are quite right, but accept my excuase because i m very weak in English composition. I also request from other Participants that if anyone translate urdu matter into English, then we all will so much thankful to that budy.

But in short i can explain for you that i did not say any thing more in addition to your words that for attining of tazkeya-e-nafs one should follow Quran and Sunnah.

I only spread this statement. You can say that i wrote a commentry on it.

I will so much happy when some one give this favour to us and you all guys are participating in and discussing this key issue and basic topic.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, May 30, 2010  -  5:11 PM Reply with quote
quote:

..... if anyone translate urdu matter into English, then we all will so much thankful to that budy...........
Jazakallahu khair.

Exactly. Though I can read, write and speak Urdu, It is difficult to read/understand scholarly discussions in that language.
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 31, 2010  -  7:43 AM Reply with quote
And i can read and write English but for Scholarly Discussions and detailed commentary or reply i usually use Urdu because of its convenience to me>>!!!

I hope some one do translation favor to us and make us happy and easy>>!!
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 31, 2010  -  5:34 PM Reply with quote
`i will try
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 31, 2010  -  8:02 PM Reply with quote
Respected Brother Aslammir>>>

I am so glad to read your words "I will try" . Thanks so much for this kindness and great favor. God bless and help U and All Muslims and all Mankind.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker