Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Sofian

USA
Topic initiated on Monday, May 17, 2010  -  11:27 PM Reply with quote
Building a Masjid.....Any Suggestions????

Asalaam Alaykum!
I'm in a bit of a quandry and in need of good ideas to help build a small Masjid in my community. I live in a mountain community of Georgia in the USA. I have to admit it is hard to be a Muslim and practice Islam here in this community. It is located in the Bible belt and a church here is very vocal about the perceived evils of Islam. However, I just can't stop thinking about building a small Masjid and bringing the tiny Muslim community here together. I know we have some poor Muslims here that need assistance, a place of support as well as one of worship. The Masjids that are available are a good deal away, and that constitutes traveling distance and is difficult at best when gas prices are so high.
The good news is that I already have the patch of land for this to be built on, Alhumdulilah.
I have created a donate site where people can donate to help build a small Masjid.
http://universalummah.chipin.com/masjid-building

If you have any suggestions as to how to get the word out please let me know. If you find this a worthy cause then please link to the Chip in page and let others know that we need your help.

Jazak Allah
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 18, 2010  -  3:44 AM Reply with quote
May Allah reward you for this noble cause!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker