Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, May 26, 2010  -  4:20 PM Reply with quote
What is a true religion?

Can someone tell us in detail that what is the characteristics of a true and real religion?
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 3, 2010  -  11:26 AM Reply with quote
Truly, the religion in God's eye is is Islâm. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of rivalry, only after they had been given knowledge . If anyone denies God's revelations, then surely, He is Swift in calling to account. (19)

So if they argue with you (Prophet) say: "I have devoted myself to God, and so have my followers." Ask those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to those without one: "Do you too devote yourselves to Him alone?" If they do, they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; of God and God is aware of His servants.(20)

Give news of agonizing torment to those who ignore God's revelations, who unjustifiably kill Prophets, who kill those who command that justice is done.(21) They are those whose works will be lost in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers. (22)

Have you not seen those who have been given a share of the Scripture? When they are asked to accept judgment from God's scripture, some of them turn their backs and walk away. (23) This is because they say: "The Fire will touch us only for a number of days." The lies that they have invented have led them astray in their own religion. (24)

How will they fare when We gather them together on the Day about which there is no doubt, when every soul will be paid in full what he has earned? And they will not be dealt with unjustly. (25)

Say, 'God, holder of all Control You give control to whoever You will, and remove it from whoever You will. You elevate whoever you will and humble whoever You will. All the good lies in Your Hand. You have Power over everything.(26) You merge night into the day, and day into night. You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. You provide limitlessly for whoever You will.

Verses from Qur'an
Chapter No: 2
Chapter name: The Family of 'Imran

Faith Anchor~
Renaissance Readers Club UK
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 3, 2010  -  11:39 AM Reply with quote
Salam and thanks for this reply. I will Insha Allah soon comment and participate in this topic again.
ashjamal

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 24, 2010  -  2:04 AM Reply with quote
isfi22 you know there is no question about the true religion coz its really make sens, if the God is one, his message is one and his commandements are same.From Adam till Prophet Muhammad pbuh, he send different messengers to convey his one message to mankind, all messenger came from him, so obviously they have one religion, Moses, Jesus, David, Muhammad (pbut), all came from one God and have one message which is Worship Allah and follow his messengers, later people change the books for some reasons, and they get mis-guided. So its simple one God, One message through his various messengers, and one and true religion i.e. ISLAM.
samsher

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, November 9, 2011  -  8:00 AM Reply with quote
quote:

isfi22 you know there is no question about the true religion coz its really make sens, if the God is one, his message is one and his commandements are same.From Adam till Prophet Muhammad pbuh, he send different messengers to convey his one message to mankind, all messenger came from him, so obviously they have one religion, Moses, Jesus, David, Muhammad (pbut), all came from one God and have one message which is Worship Allah and follow his messengers, later people change the books for some reasons, and they get mis-guided. So its simple one God, One message through his various messengers, and one and true religion i.e. ISLAM.

Very nice explanation brother.
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, November 10, 2011  -  4:26 PM Reply with quote
It's nice but not enough. There are too many questions left which should be addressed in this regard. If i got the time and compatibility, i will try to raise these questions here and then wait for the deeper guidence and satisfactory answer.
student7

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, February 24, 2014  -  4:45 AM Reply with quote
True religion i.e. deen i haq is Divine guidance that has been given by God Almighty to human beings through His prophets and Divine Scriptures in an effort to ensure that we can follow this guidance and attain eternal success.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker