<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hadia_syeda

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 3, 2008  -  3:27 AM Reply with quote
Excuse me! Your the one who doesnt understand and you reasoning doesnt make sense. Whatever you have said thus far does not have any evidence and you havent any prove!
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 4, 2008  -  6:07 AM Reply with quote
I am sorry to say that you seem really to be a woman and it is useless to argue with a woman as women are seldom interested in facts and reason.
hadia_syeda

USA
Posted - Friday, July 4, 2008  -  6:53 AM Reply with quote
What does me being a woman have to do with this? You are as much as arrogant as Iblis!
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 5, 2008  -  3:30 AM Reply with quote
Mind Ms Hadia Iblis is the real 'Farzande Touheed' and the most truthful creation of God, a giant among the 'chamchaas'.
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, July 5, 2008  -  11:42 PM Reply with quote
sala'm all and nice to have an interesting discussion.
However members are reminded to mind their language and avoid personal attacks.
Br.Tilawat. You are one of our long time member & participant. You are aware of the rules of interaction on the forum. We expect Muslim brothers to show extra ordinary respect to their sisters in Islam.
KashifAshrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 7, 2008  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
Brother Tilawat you are again misquting and misunderstanding the case.
1. Creation of Iblis were from fire this was not only accepted by him(what i refered, but another place Allah has said that he was from Jin(as in Sura Kahaf) and i think you will well admit that Jins are Fire creation.
2.if this is the case then ? need is for earthquakes before Qiamat as mention in Quran, and like wise so many things.
3. You didnt targeted my reference Sura Yousuf I dont know why? and trying to cut the arguements and allue for your misconception.
4. The question of Angel's Creatoin, i Said you before please Open The Quran With this thinking that you have to accept Allah's Ayat not to inerpretethem for your false reasoning .For refernce regarding this sister hadia has given before.
5. Think what for you are going is this the poblem of Muslims of this era that Is Iblis from Jin or Angels,
Is he Created from fire or Noor, is He was monotheist more then Allah's View or arrogant,.....please put your thinking abilities to Awake Muslim, for Uniting Muslims and For Reforming Misconception In Deen,To Refute Islam.........................
salahuddinzafar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, July 30, 2008  -  6:36 AM Reply with quote
Assalam o alaikum! i ve gone through all the discussion and wd like to add some comments.
First of all brother Tilawat! Is there any sound arguement from Quran for your interpretation regarding disobeying of Iblis to Allah's command. you ve given the reason for his disobedience but that contadicts with the reason given by Quran. When asked by Almighty that what made you to disobey my command? He didnt reply that ur command is against Tauheed. If he would have replied this then case might ve gone to some other direction. But his reply shows that it was not the "tauheed" which compelled him to disobey but it was his arrogance and superiority complex. It is evident in several places in Quran, wherever mentioned the creation of Adam and then angels and Iblis asked to bow before him. Also Iblis thought about the creation of man in physical sense, he could not see the spirtual ranks given to adam which made Adam far superior than Iblis. this results ve been derived from Quran. u better check all the places in Quran where this event is narrated.
jzaakAllah!
Salahuddin Zafar
narjis542003

USA
Posted - Wednesday, July 22, 2009  -  6:18 AM Reply with quote
Salaam to all. I am just starting out on this course - Interpreting the Quran - and this discussion in the forum seems to me to be totally off the track and chasing a rabbit down the road. Insha Allah, I will find other posts more helpful to learning the course.

Ma'a salaama.
SaadiaNoor

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, January 21, 2016  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote
Today I took my first test of module 1 of this course. Some of the answers marked false by the system are not clear to me. Whom should I contact and how?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker