Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ahsansattar

JAPAN
Topic initiated on Sunday, May 29, 2011  -  11:26 AM Reply with quote
Will the Jesus Christ will come again?

Aslam o Alikum,
I watched one of your reply to a question that "Will the Jesus Christ will come again?" in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGlVkzODpg
In your reply you quoted that its mentioned in various verses in Holy Quran including Sorat Ma'idah Chapter 5 verse 116.
But I read the verse again and again and with various translations, but I think there is noting mentioned in the verse about Jesus Christ coming back. Can you tell me that if there is some other translation of the verse or you wanted to quote some other verse?
According to my research the translation of the verse is
"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen".
There is no mention about Prophet Isa coming back.
Please guide.
Thanks,
Allah Hafiz

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker