Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ayp522

USA
Topic initiated on Monday, November 14, 2011  -  5:18 PM Reply with quote
Learning and converting

Hi,
My name is Alicia and I am very much interested in learning more about Islam. I first became interested about 2 years ago after a visit to South Africa and being invited by a Muslim family into their home. I knew a little bit about the religion, but after talking to them I became more interested. One of my good friends is Muslim and I have watch her and her family and the peace that lies within them. I am thinking about converting to Islam, but not sure where to even begin. There is a pull that I am feeling towards Islam. I would like to visit a mosque in my area and talk to someone, I live on the South Side of Chicago. I know that the Nation of Islam is close by, but I don't want to go that route. Thanks for your help in this journey.
Ahmad121

USA
Posted - Wednesday, January 1, 2014  -  11:49 AM Reply with quote
you must have to visit
http://livequranlearn.com/
Usman125

CAMEROON
Posted - Monday, February 23, 2015  -  4:29 PM Reply with quote
don't, islam is very peacefull you can do it Alica yo have to visit a mosque to convert to islam is a global House for every New partner.Just follow what your mine has decide for you.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker