Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
angelathompson0

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, February 29, 2012  -  10:33 AM Reply with quote
My Course is not on the Forums board.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh. I have been looking through your 'Forums for the courses you have on offer but do not see mine here? Could it be that I am the only one subscribed to the particular course I am studying?
I have started studying the course and downloaded the PDF so I can add notes etc during study, do I need to do anything else other than log-on and study?
My course is The Qualities of a Good Muslim. Jazakillahu Khairan Angela Thompson Text
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, March 9, 2012  -  4:38 PM Reply with quote
Walakum assalam Angela, sorry for responding late, your course Qualities of a good muslim is there on the course forum but no one so far has started any topic. I guess that is so because it is a relatively new topic, if you have any questions regarding the material then you can start a thread and your teacher will respond but you find the material easy and understand the material then maybe you take the quiz and proceed further.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 12, 2012  -  5:04 AM Reply with quote
thanks a lot sister

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker