Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ummi53

USA
Topic initiated on Monday, May 19, 2014  -  11:34 PM Reply with quote
Keeping the information simple enough for all

Assalaamu Alaikum, I am a simple person and also a writer. I spent only 6 months in college, and I have A.D.H.D. I can usually comprehend what I am reading, Inshallah but I found that some of the wording of the modules, while stating that things should be kept simple, were hard to understand for me. I apologize for saying anything to insult the writer of the modules, that is not my intention. Some of the information was worded as though it was meant only for a highly intellectual mind, and seemed to be phrased awkwardly, when they could have been simply put.
I mention this because I want to learn and understand. I need to do this. Inshallah When I took the tests, the questions I got incorrect were simple enough. I read the text and even took notes to imprint it into my mind. Inshallah I understood the words of Iman Amin Ahsan quite clearly. Mashallah Please consider using text that can be easily understood by all. The Prophet(SWS) had to learn to read, and as you say, we are given information piecemeal. Some of these pieces were not bite size, they were choking my mind. As in; Refraining from Criticism: I got all mixed up. Astagfirullah Allah knows I am very grateful to have found this website and pray that He will grant all involed Jannat Firdos for your efforts. Again, I apologize. I just want to learn. Inshallah

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker