Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Usman125

CAMEROON
Topic initiated on Monday, February 23, 2015  -  4:52 PM Reply with quote
TO IMPROVE IN MY DEEN

Dear,Islamic Farmily pls am willing to improve in my islamic world but i find it defficult to do pls am looking forward for an instituted in any country where i can live to study.PLS help me...
fakhirahmed

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, May 27, 2024  -  9:49 AM Reply with quote
Increase Knowledge: Engage in regular study of Islamic texts, including the Quran, Hadith, and works of scholars.
Prayer and Worship: Strengthen your connection with Allah through consistent prayers, voluntary acts of worship, and supplications.
Character Development: Strive to embody the virtues and values taught by Islam, such as patience, honesty, kindness, and humility.
Community Engagement: Participate in community activities, seek beneficial companionship, and contribute positively to society.
Self-Reflection and Accountability: Regularly assess your actions and intentions, seeking forgiveness for shortcomings and striving for self-improvement.
Dhikr and Remembrance: Engage in the remembrance of Allah through frequent recitation of His names, and praises, and seeking His forgiveness.
Seeking Guidance: Consult reliable scholars and seek Islamic guidance on matters related to faith, practice, and daily life.
For further guidance and answers to specific questions, you can visit https://www.daruliftaahlesunnat.net/.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker