Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
nurtaj

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Tuesday, June 7, 2016  -  5:49 AM Reply with quote
Best Islamic Applications for RAmadan 2016

Asslam o Allaikum !
Marhaba Ramadan and Ramazan Mubarak to All of You

I am a new member and want to share some Islamic android applications with all of you that will help you spend the Ramadan in the best spiritual way. These applications are developed by me so feel free to suggest me after using the apps too:
1 – Quran in Urdu Translation
First application is a Quran app. This Quran application has Audio Recitation in voice of Qari As Sudais, Urdu Audio Translation verse by verse and also Textual Arabic with Translation. Translation in other languages is also given. Quran is widely read in Ramadan so I am suggesting you to install this and Get Blessings of Allah

Install Quran with Urdu Translation App

2 – Naat Application
This application contains hundreds of Naats in Urdu that are without Music. These Naats are those that we use to listen in Childhood Times and were popular due to their lyrics and Excellent Aqeedat with Rasool e Pak S.A.W. Install this as well and you will have the best of all times.

Install Naat Collection Urdu App

3 – Tariq Jameel Bayans
I know many people dislike him, but He is respected for his lectures on morality and Islam. Therefore, I am suggesting you all to kindly listen to the Islamic Bayaans in Urdu I have listed in this Video app so you may feel blessed in Ramadan.
Install Tariq Jameel Bayans App

This is the list of apps I would recommend everyone of you to install and will be update this thread with more apps coming soon.
Jaza k Allah

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker