Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aslam

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, May 24, 2004  -  8:55 PM Reply with quote
Ghazali

Salams,If ur interested in Ghazali and want to discuss his works and philosophy,
Then visit:www.ghazali.org
yusef maisonet

USA
Posted - Friday, June 4, 2004  -  7:40 AM Reply with quote
as salaamu alaikum, to my fellow muslim brothers and sisters, i am a latino muslim from brooklyn ny and my english is very limited, but i would like to say that no matter what goes on in the world my faith in allah is ever more increasing, i try to spread my good experiences with all that would listen and with people from all walks of life and all religions.
aslam

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 4, 2004  -  8:03 PM Reply with quote
Salams,Yusef!
Welcome to the forum!
yusef maisonet

USA
Posted - Saturday, June 5, 2004  -  2:27 AM Reply with quote
as salaamu alaikum, my dear bro. in islam, i read a lot of al-ghazzali's books,he wrote,
the prophet of allah said, verily some poetry is wisdom. if only the elite whose hearts are known to be absorbed in the love of allah should frequent these assemblies alone,no poetry whose outward meaning dealt with people would be of any harm because,as it will be seen in the book on audition and music, a person would always interpret all that he would hear according to the light which dominates his heart.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker