hassan

INDIA
Topic initiated on Saturday, June 5, 2004  -  2:38 PM Reply with quote
zionism v/s world

AS DEPICTED IN THE BOOK'S

1/JEWISH CONSPIRACIES.

2/ INTERNATIONAL JEW.

EVERY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD KNOW THE BAD INTENTION'S OF THE ISREAL = JEWS
NOT A SINGLE COUNTRY OF THIS WORLD COULD PROTEST AGAINT THEM.EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA IS BOUND TO THEM.ABOVE ALL NO ONE IN THOSE COUNTRIES COULD SAY AGAINST THEM EVEN IF THEY ARE IN MINORITIES.
IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER THE CONTROL OF RESOURCES; PRESS;BUSINESS.
THE ECONOMY OF USA, EUROPE DEPENDS ON THEM.THEY HOLD THE ADMINISTRATIVE AND BEUROCRATIC POSTS IN THESE COUNTRIES.
74 NEWSPAPER. ALL THE PRONE AND NUDE CHANNELSARE CONTROLLED BY THEM SO TO INTOXICATE THE MINDS OF NON-JEWS.
Krystal

CANADA
Posted - Monday, June 7, 2004  -  9:44 PM Reply with quote
All of what you are saying is very true...but don't worry, all jews will get what is coming to them in the hereafter.
saadiamalik

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 15, 2004  -  2:09 PM Reply with quote
All Jews?
saadiamalik

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 15, 2004  -  2:09 PM Reply with quote
All Jews?
Adeel

CANADA
Posted - Friday, June 25, 2004  -  3:37 PM Reply with quote
Somewhere else on the web...I see a Jew forum in which the exact same description is being given of Muslims...

I find your comments kind of offensive...I don't know your personal grudge against the Jews, but to use derogatory terms in describing a whole nation of people is unacceptable. When you make such strong comments, you should support them with proof. Anyone can come up with fallacious arguments and write in big bold CAPS.

I guess the greater problem is that Muslims (including myself) today try to diffuse our problems by blaming others......

Remember that when you point one finger at someone, there are 4 pointing right back at you.

May Allah guide us on the right path.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker