<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Olkimi

YUGOSLAVIA
Posted - Saturday, August 7, 2004  -  7:26 PM Reply with quote
Allah selects people sending different problems and situations, i know that is hard for you and any human bean.
hope to her goods from you
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, September 1, 2004  -  3:13 PM Reply with quote
u no what? iv found this new website full of teens that need adult-help. these people arent sik in the hed...their just...confused...God help them...
but basicly thers one story about suicide:
http://www.thenarrowroad.com/chat.aspx?f=4&p=108770
just clik on tht link or wutever and PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ invite people to this website in anyway posible or just help them...the les suicidals the better...

may Allah bless u 4 ur help
XxX
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, September 17, 2004  -  6:58 AM Reply with quote
Dear Sister,
As-salaamu Alaykum

Thank you for your postcard which I received last week. I am very grateful for all your efforts.

These past few weeks have been really tough on me. Each day seems like a year, time seems to be frozen. I feel lost; sometimes I think I am in a tunnel with no light at the end. I feel no pleasure in anything I do. In other words I feel my situation here is hopeless.

I asked the Prison Service to end my life peacefully rather than putting me in such an unbearable situation but as usual they are not paying any attention. I strongly believe that David Blunkett is very pleased and overjoyed to hear my news and my brothers’ news in Belmarsh, Woodhill and Broadmoor. Recently I sent a letter seeking a fatwa (Islamic opinion ) to some Muslim scholars in this country and abroad. I also sent a copy to the Muslim Council of Britain. In this letter I was asking if it is permissible for a Muslim to take or end his own life in some circumstances. I’ll quote some paragraphs for you.
“I have asked many times to be tried so I can get my punishment if found guilty. But no response. My agony and pain is increasing every single day. My situation and whole my life has become unbearable and intolerable.

My life is not worthy any more. I am in pain with no hope nor expectation.

After giving you a general picture of my situation especially my health condition, the question is – Is it permissible for me to take my own life, knowing (believing) my soul has no value?

I am relying a lot on your response especially I fear Allah and I fear His disobedience. This is not only my conditions in prison; in fact some of my brothers who are detained under the same legislation (indefinitely with no charge and no trial) are asking the same question”

Sister, the above paragraph is the main part of the letter sent to Muslim scholars. I am very sorry to share this moment and these words with you but unfortunately this is the reality and it took me a long time to write these words to you. I did not want to disturb you with my news.

Sister, when I first arrived in this country I was hoping to experience so-called democracy, human rights, rule of law. Instead I find myself stuck under another dictatorship under a race charge, whereby I am judged by the colour of my skin and the religion I believe in. Both these things do not make me a terrorist but sadly I am treated like one. I have no doubt that my freedom can only be achieved via death.

At the present time, the prison is putting me under suicidal watch. They have opened a self-harm file for me. I am also sharing a cell with Brother B who is actually going through a very hard time as well.

Sister, this is all I have to say at the moment. I apologise again to share with you my terrible news inside Guantanamo UK. Say Hello to everyone and I wish you and your family the best.

From Mr B – a victim of a civilized world 2004. Thank you.
RENEE

USA
Posted - Monday, September 27, 2004  -  11:12 PM Reply with quote
WITH THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
AL SALAM ALKUM,
I'M NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR DILEMA, BUT I DO KNOW THAT A MUSLIM ISN'T ALLOWED TO KILL THEMSELVES. SUICIDE IS MURDER, AND NOT KILLING. KILLING IS, WITH NO MALICE
MURDER IS WITH MALICE.SEEK REFUGE WITH ALLAH,ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, ASK ALLAH TO EASE YOUR BURDENS, TO MAKE THEM BAREABLE,AND KNOW ALLAH PUNISHES THE UNJUST AND WRONGDOERS.SO, LET TOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING BE CAST UPON THOSE WHO ARE TREATING UNJUST. MAY WE ALL PRAY
FOR YOU.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 3, 2004  -  11:57 PM Reply with quote
my dear brother

please dont talk like this

your soul, every soul has a purpose and so does yours. you're suffering right??? wel dusnt suffering strengthen us????? YESH IT DOES and it says that Allah does not test a soul with a burden that it cannot take. you shud be proud!
the fact that Allah knows your soul can take this and be patient in a time like this is amazing and it deserves respect

i hope you're still alive and well...

please dont commit suicide...

i'll write more to you tomorrow Insha'Allah .xXx.
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, December 4, 2004  -  9:14 PM Reply with quote
Dear Olkimi, Assalaamu’alaikum,

Are you saying in general or specifically for yourself? If for yourself, “Can do you please give a brief history of the background so that we help you accordingly in a specific and better way?”

May Allah help you, Aameen.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 25, 2004  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
hv rcvd this email in chain

Subj: MUST READ - Fatimas letter
Date: Wed, 22 12 2004 10:59:48 am GMT
To: <info@lutonmuslims.co.uk>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Fatima's Letter

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. "Say He is God the One; God the Source [of everything]; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him." [Qur'an, Surat 112 "al-Ikhlas"]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur'an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don't leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble the Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine one of your sisters being raped. Why can't you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won't let us pray. They took our clothes and won't let us get dressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn't take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [Wa Mu'atasima!]

Abu Ghraib Prison Attacked In Response To "Fatima's Letter"
At approximately 12:25pm on Saturday, resistance fighters waged an unprecedented assault on the Abu Ghraib prison camp south of Baghdad. The assault was sparked by a letter from a female prisoner named Fatima that fueled some Muslim fighters into action.
Fatima's letter, a hand written document, was recently smuggled out of Abu Ghraib.

Here is Fatima's letter as originally published in Arabic by Mafkarat al-Islam and translated to English by Muhammad Abu Nasr of Free Arab Voice
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, December 26, 2004  -  11:21 PM Reply with quote
..... i dnt no wt i shd say...

i gess i shd say Alhamdullillah 4 not having 2 suffer frm sch awful...no, awful isnt the word 4 such a condition. traumatic? inhuman?? ...i cant think of a word awful enuff to describe wts tking place in tha letter so i wont even try

next, i shud say a Dua'a 4 fatima...and women in her condition....

...we are a failed nation.

if sch horrible things r hapening 2 WOMEN! as if it wasnt awful enuff tha men wer being put to death jus becos they were who they were. and then, the death of little boys...and now the raping of girls and women???? wts next???...nothing i suppose...theyv alreddy done what they cud 2 mke sure tha no one will b able to sleep easily tonight...if they cn find the ability 2 sleep at all... i mean if i was in fatima's place **God Forbid** i wouldn't be able to sleep 4 fear of my memorys, so full of terror, to come back nd haunt me...

.xXx.
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 28, 2004  -  7:33 PM Reply with quote
We seem to be spending so much on the latest designers and all that we don't seem to notice that our money is desprately needed else where POR EXAMPLE!! **For example...**

A devastating earthquake measuring 8.9 on the Richter scale has hit South East Asia . The earthquake is over a hundred times more powerful than the one that hit Iran last year.

A state of emergency has been declared by the Government of Sri Lanka where:
n Over 3,000 people are said to have been killed

n 250,000 people have been displaced

n Many hospitals destroyed or damaged

n No drinking water is available in most areas

By donating to Islamic Relief now, we will make sure that desperately needed food, shelter and medicine are delivered as quickly as possible!

As most people affected by the disaster are relying on external food supplies, Islamic Relief will direct Qurbanis to help those in need. Qurbani for the region are £65.

Donating to the
South East Asia Earthquake Appeal
is simple

Call 0121 622 0622 with your payment and card details

Visit www.islamic-relief.com and use our secure donation facility

Please give as much as you would like to recieve

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker