Page 3 of 7

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  4:12 AM Reply with quote
quote:

It is all haram!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Zulfee, you've really been irritating all of us! You replied to my topic "Is sectarianism allowed in Islam?" with the same sort of attitude. Stop bugging all of us! If you have a problem with this site, then you have two options: 1) Quit this site and leave us alone; 2) Tell us all what there is in this site that you hate so much. I don't know about others, but if there really is a problem with this site, with its courses or whatever, then I for one, would like to quit it. But PLEASE do tell me what grudge you have against it!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  7:20 AM Reply with quote
Yes, It is all Haraam!!!!!!
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  10:40 AM Reply with quote
May Allah guide you! That's all I can say for your ignorance.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  2:26 PM Reply with quote
quote:

May Allah guide you! That's all I can say for your ignorance.

A big proof of being you well unanswerable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  3:21 PM Reply with quote
Your Muslim sister (Nida) continues to pray for your guidance....
May she see you in Heaven..!
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, July 14, 2006  -  6:23 PM Reply with quote
There is nothing wrong in using creams and masks to look more beautiful or at least feel more beautiful.
Take fullers earth mix it with half a lemon juice 1 teaspoon rose water half cucumber juice 2 teaspoon milk, make into a paste apply on face and neck every night. You should have a clear complexion soon. Also use a sun block atleast SPF 40 before going out in the sun.
Coming back to removing facial hair bleaching them or making eyebrows tidy, it does not change one's appearence it makes it more pleasant and gives a boost to the confidence of the woman who does it.
What can alter ones appearance is not plucking or bleaching but plastic surgery weather it is facial or otherwise is that considered un Islamic? Why?
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 15, 2006  -  1:41 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Your Muslim sister (Nida) continues to pray for your guidance....
May she see you in Heaven..!

Nida e khair,

I also do the same prayers for you, which you really deserve more!!
May we see you in the paradise! May God not make you the fuel of Hell fire!
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 15, 2006  -  3:19 PM Reply with quote
Jazaakallah Zulfee. I'm glad to read that you pray for me! I never expected you to do that. Brother, I never said that I'm more pious than you, or that you deserve more prayers than I do. I never compared you to me. If I were to do that, then I would have stated myself that I'm more worthy of Hell because I know the sins that I've committed. So relax! And thanks for praying for me.

Wassalaamu 'Alaikum.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 16, 2006  -  7:22 AM Reply with quote
Nida e khair:

You have TOLD A LIE.
Not infrequently, many times in various fora you indirectly said yourself pious and owner of the heaven, as if it is created for you, and the other otherwise.

Nida e khair said: I'm more worthy of Hell because I know the sins that I've committed. So relax! And thanks for praying for me.

That’s all!!

Regarding paradise, I am already relaxed but you are not!!
You are not sure, but I am- will remain in paradise forever whether anyone, for me, prays or not!!
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 17, 2006  -  3:05 PM Reply with quote
Regarding paradise, I am already relaxed but you are not!!
You are not sure, but I am- will remain in paradise forever whether anyone, for me, prays or not!!

The whole forum can very well see who's being arrogant.

Wassalaam!
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Monday, July 17, 2006  -  3:34 PM Reply with quote
Nida e khair

You said: The whole forum can very well see who's being arrogant.

You are wrong!! Only Allah knows well.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 21, 2006  -  4:36 PM Reply with quote
repeating four times does not make you right zulfee why dont you ever stay and finish a discussion instead of running away and coming back with your arrogant one-liners
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, July 24, 2006  -  4:50 PM Reply with quote
Brother Zulfee, the whole forum knows who it is who's steeped in arrogance. Your one-liners never make any sense. Whenever you're speechless when proved wrong, all you know is how to throw in these ridiculous one-liners to save yourself. Please stop throwing them in.

Message for Sahira: Assalaamu 'Alaikum. I would really advise you to ignore this guy as I'm trying to ignore him. We're not the only victims of his absurdity, the whole forum's a victim.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 29, 2006  -  2:10 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Brother Zulfee, the whole forum knows who it is who's steeped in arrogance. Your one-liners never make any sense. Whenever you're speechless when proved wrong, all you know is how to throw in these ridiculous one-liners to save yourself. Please stop throwing them in.

Message for Sahira: Assalaamu 'Alaikum. I would really advise you to ignore this guy as I'm trying to ignore him. We're not the only victims of his absurdity, the whole forum's a victim.

Nida_e_Khair,

If you yourself still could not ignore me then why are you trying to advise others? Have you some problem? Tell, if someone can solve your problem.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 29, 2006  -  6:25 PM Reply with quote
Quote:
...Have you some problem?...

Ofcourse! And the only solution to that problem is the withdrawal of you and your sidekicks from this forum.
Yahdeekumullah akhee
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, July 30, 2006  -  1:18 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Quote:
...Have you some problem?...

Ofcourse! And the only solution to that problem is the withdrawal of you and your sidekicks from this forum.
Yahdeekumullah akhee

Have you any courage to do it?

Edited by: Zulfee on Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:56 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next page >>
Page 3 of 7

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker