1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next page >>
Page 5 of 7

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 3, 2006  -  8:54 PM Reply with quote
Mullah Ali Qari (R.A) has commentated that plucking of the facial hair is haraam (prohibited) for a woman with the exception of moustache or beard hairs, if any woman is unfortunate enough to be troubled by these. (Mirqaat Vol.8 Pg.295; Ashrafiyyah).

However, if the eyebrows have become so dense that it is unseemly for a woman and incites abhorrence in her husband, it is permissible to trim it to a more appropriate and normal size. (Ahsanul Fataawa Vol.8 pg.76; Zakariyya Book Depot)

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, September 27, 2006  -  1:35 PM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykum

We humbly request the members to keep to the basic manners of conversation when participating in the forums. Specially whilst we are trying to study Islam, which teaches us the most about the beautiful manners.
Thank you and please continue the exchange of healthy views.

Ramadan Mubarak:)
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  11:10 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Shehzad Saleem (Dean and CEO) Associate Fellow almawrid University of Islamic Sciences. (PhD Islamic studies (History of Qura’n) UK (in process)

Like this your other statements are False!
You mentioned that Shehzad Saleem is Ph.D but nowhere is written doctor before his name.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  5:59 AM Reply with quote
Mr ZULFE! r u MAD?
why not u READ ur QUOTED words ONCE again BUT plz w OPEN EYES & plz read untill the LAST WORD. It's written there that his PhD is "in Process" So HOW he can WRITE doctor b4 his name right NOW.
Criticizing others may be GOOD only if u r READY to face it YOURSELF too.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  6:16 AM Reply with quote
quote:

i agree his posts should be deleted but the moderators are too bust to take notice or just dont want to know so the best we can do is ignore him.
i am suprised of the lack of intervention from moderators but what can we do
walakam salaam nonstoptaxi & sahira
Thanks for reminding US our responsibilities. I've Deleted Mr Zulfe's TOO MANY posts & I'm fed up now doing so. From The forums that I visited Regularly I've already deleted SUCH posts & I'm doing SO here 2day. I'll be v v v thankful if u people will email me in the future about SUCH posts. Jazaakumullah khairun.
I'm so sorry 4 the DELAY.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  11:33 PM Reply with quote
you are right hafiz ibrahim, i think we hv had a similar person in the past and he/she writes with different names and different places. we wud request the members to continue exchange of healthy conversation and to ignore aimless talk, specially in ramadan. we wish all our members could benefit the best out of our offered courses
wassala'm
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, October 11, 2006  -  7:42 PM Reply with quote
brother zulfee. you expect us to take you serious when you point out hadiths is wrong and we are all wrong in beliving in the hadiths so this is how you prove your point, you have now totally discredited yourself worth, and beliefs, we all agree that the quran sharif is a complete book but in that complete book does it say stoop to slander, name calling because people dont agree with you?. by swearing at brother ibrahim you have only belittled yourself, and proved to the whole forum that you are an immature, angry young man, who needs to control his anger and tongue. i feel you are very spinelss for not being able to stand your ground with maturity and starting this playground behaviour. Ramdaan is time for cleansing the soul and forgiveness i suggest you use this time to reflect on your behaviour and beg Allah SWT to guide you,and help you overcome your personal problems which you definitly have, also beg for steadfast in your imaan for only he can cure you and guide you back to the right path.
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, October 11, 2006  -  10:08 PM Reply with quote
Salaam Zulfee

Whoever you are and what ever your age. This is simply appalling. I am not sure what you hope to achieve with such disgusting language. I hope you are muslim enough to let go of our ego and apologise to Ibrahim. I appreciate being called mad is not very pleasent but your respone is completely ott.

Ibrahim I applaud you for not responding to such insult.
regards

Edited by: ibrahim on Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:15 AM
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Friday, October 13, 2006  -  12:02 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I hope you are muslim enough to let go of our ego and apologise to Ibrahim. I appreciate being called mad is not very pleasent but your respone is completely ott.

Perv, if you appreciate why donot you ask ibrahim to apologise first who used the unpleasant words first for me?
Get lost you bloody bastard, the biased moderator hkhan!!!

Edited by: Zulfee on Monday, February 05, 2007 2:02 PM
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, October 13, 2006  -  11:28 PM Reply with quote
Salaam

quote:

Perv, if you appreciate why donot you ask ibrahim to apologise first who used the unpleasant words first for me?

I will make a plea to ibrahim to apologise to you, but you have got to appreciate that your response to his comment was completely inappropriate. Questioning his parentage is not a response one would expect of a fellow muslim. can we please refrain from such obscene language. Disagreement is fine but to stoop to such vulgarity has no place in Islam. I hope you will be humble enough to apologise.
This is to everyone please avoid personal abuse. If you find someone intolerable-there is no compulsion in engaging in a discussion with them.
regards
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, October 14, 2006  -  12:24 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Shehzad Saleem (Dean and CEO) Associate Fellow almawrid University of Islamic Sciences. (PhD Islamic studies (History of Qura’n) UK (in process)

then another spoonship.
quote:

It's written there that his PhD is "in Process" So HOW he can WRITE doctor b4 his name right NOW
If such and such then way of the description is quite wrong!!
If he has not completed his PhD then on the basis of his what Islamic qualifications you are so much showing a vivid spoonship.
quote:

Criticizing others may be GOOD only if u r READY to face it YOURSELF too.

I CAN FACE EVERYONE EVERYWHERE. People like you have no place except to lick the bottoms of others.

Edited by: ibrahim on Monday, October 16, 2006 6:56 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 15, 2006  -  6:49 AM Reply with quote
Members who cannot keep to the basic manners of conversation may please leave these forums. (Unfortunately we cannot control their registration becoz they keep registering back with different names, genders and places.)
wassala'm
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 18, 2006  -  3:23 PM Reply with quote
It's sad to see people deviating from the topic and attacking each other.
Anyway, I, for one, certainly want to return to the topic. I have a question: Can talcum powders be Haraam? I mean, there are a few foreign products that can never be Haraam, such as baking powder because it doesn't require any animal product to be manufactured. In the same way, is it possible for talcum powder to have animal ingredients? I have a certain talcum powder that was manufactured in India. Is it possible that it may be containing Haraam ingredients?
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, October 19, 2006  -  6:16 AM Reply with quote
silence is an untolarable reply
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, October 20, 2006  -  3:10 AM Reply with quote
No Talcom powder does not contain any ingredient which are haram. It contains corn starch or other and talc but talcum powder is harmful as you inhale the powder and it is not good for your lungs. It is specially not good for infants .
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, October 20, 2006  -  8:26 AM Reply with quote
So if I stay away from the inhaling part, I can use it without any doubts of it being Haraam?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next page >>
Page 5 of 7

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker