PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, August 6, 2004  -  9:05 AM Reply with quote
wa alaikum us salaam Dearest Thomas

I'm afraid my little friend you cant do that because:

being a muslim you've to fulfill your religious duties
being a sdtudent you've to study
being a son you've to do what your parents ask you to do
etc

Surely, in your FREE time you can do what you want and you can WATCH tv as well.

are u satisfied w my answer?

your Uncle
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, August 6, 2004  -  7:52 PM Reply with quote
thanku uncle but i feel ver very borrrred in the sala;;;i find it tooo lonnnnggg it never finish es
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, August 8, 2004  -  3:32 PM Reply with quote
STUF U KHARGOSHI WE LIV IN THE SAME HOUSE AND IF I HAVE TO PRAY SO DO U.
sisterly advice my silly lil brov:
when its my turn to wach tv. u had beter go pray.
or els...
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 9, 2004  -  7:38 AM Reply with quote
quote:

thanku uncle but i feel ver very borrrred in the sala;;;i find it tooo lonnnnggg it never finish es

Dearest Son
I think that you shoul discuss ur boredom in prayer w ur Mother. I hope U'll get some useful advice from her.

My advice is:
plz ask urself "Y r u offerring ur prayers? &
Do u KNOW meanings of the WORDS u say in ur prayers? if ur ans. is NO then TRY to learn them. Surely it'll decrease ur boredom in Prayers.

regards
ur uncle
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, October 8, 2004  -  1:21 PM Reply with quote
posted by a youngster! I.K.

He was yelling and wondered if there was any person who was going to help him. He was yelling of all the good deeds he had done, how he had helped his father, his fasts, prayers, the Qur'an that he read, he was asking if none of them would help him. The Jahannam angels continued to drag him.

He was yelling and wondered if there was any person who was going to help him. He was yelling of all the good deeds he had done, how he had helped his father, his fasts, prayers, the Qur'an that he read, he was asking if none of them would help him. The Jahannam angels continued to drag him.

They had gotten closer to the Hellfire. He looked back and these were his last pleas. Had not Rasulullah [saw] said, "How clean would a person be who bathes in a river five times a day, so too does the Salah performed five times cleanse someone of their sins"?

He began yelling, "My prayers? my prayers? my prayers." The two angels did not stop, and they came to the edge of the abyss of Jahannam. The flames of the fire were burning his
face. He looked back one last time, but his eyes were dry of hope and he had nothing left in him.

One of the angels pushed him in. He found
himself in the air and falling towards the flames. He had just fallen five or six feet when a hand grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back.

He lifted his head and saw an old man with a long white beard. He wiped some dust off himself and asked him, "Who are you?" The old man replied, "I am your prayers". "Why are you so late! I was almost in the Fire! You rescued
me at the last minute before I fell in".

The old man smiled and shook his
head,

"You always performed me at the last minute, did you forget?"
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 9, 2004  -  8:45 AM Reply with quote
Nice Lesson
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 9, 2004  -  12:38 PM Reply with quote
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooo cute! (in a sick demented way i supose...) atleast he was saved from jahanum tho...il perform my prayers sooner from now on I HOPE **Insha'Allah** :D
xXx
sparklegirl

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 23, 2004  -  11:22 PM Reply with quote
U should pray ur prayers
x~x~x

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker