Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, August 17, 2004  -  10:06 PM Reply with quote
thorpe park

on the 26th the peeps in slough (our study circle) r gonna go to thorpe park. email me (smiles269@hotmail.com) or call me (01753-572679)
XxX
bas
xXx
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, August 19, 2004  -  8:49 PM Reply with quote
salamz
We have just anouncd this in order to pass you people an idea that wherever u live in your local islamic/young minds circle you can organise similar trips, wher we plan recreation together as wel as seeing the signs of Allah in a natural + man made environment, praying 2gether and conducting a short circle during this trip Insha'Allah.
XxX
bas
xXx
good luk :D
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 31, 2004  -  1:16 AM Reply with quote
thank you all for joining :)

alhamdulillah we had a nice time together in the outdoors (no shower attacks finally! thank u Lord.) and besides amusement had a brief discussion on some topics @ Studying Islam including Purification of Soul, the Prophet's sws sunnan as well as depression and means to combat it.
Aaliyah

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, September 10, 2004  -  6:42 PM Reply with quote
Asalaamu alaykum..first i hear of this trip?! Could you let us know what if any conclusions/solutions you came up with regarding combatting depression?
Jazak Allah Khair
wasalaam
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, September 14, 2004  -  1:05 AM Reply with quote
sorry for delayed response due interruption to our net access
mostly members from local area joined and as we said we suggested n announced this so that other members cud organize similar in their areas
people came up wih diff suggestions re: combating depression i.e.
to organize more outdoor meetings like the one;
to talk to someone you trust;
to enhance the amount of zikr;
to fight negative thoughts.

wassalaam n regards

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker