Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, September 14, 2004  -  6:38 PM Reply with quote
SCHOOL :(

how can u fit in Salah with your school routine??? so much hme work...etc etc... its so hardddd
xXxbasxXx
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, September 16, 2004  -  5:45 AM Reply with quote
Never mind Dear, Salaah is not hard.

Remeber it's Just 2 rak'aat for FAJR, 4 each for ZUHR,'ASR & ISHA' & 3 for Maghrib are COMPULSARY & while offering them at HOME one can offfer them when one is free i.e. at their earliest time, at their LAST time (not PREFERABLE) OR any suitable time in BETWEEN.

Is there any other Difficulty in the Salaah?

Hafiz Uncle
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, September 16, 2004  -  9:39 PM Reply with quote
SALAM

all me wana say is dat u can fit in ur fav. prgrm timins like
u now dat dis prgm is gona b on..... so btr finsh my wrk A.S.A.P. inordr 2 wtch dat prgrm so y not do da same 4 SALAH

and ALLAH is jst askin 4 few mins in a day 2 worship him n lets not 4get v r ere 2 worship HIM! n ern our rewrd 4 JANAH!

tc
SALAM
brightstar

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, September 16, 2004  -  10:14 PM Reply with quote
Asalamalaykum
In my previous school there was a room for namaz but there is none in this new one
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, September 17, 2004  -  10:11 PM Reply with quote
u shud request it. a maths room or something...it dusnt matter. i usd 2 pray in the ofice in primary school **wen i didnt no ne other muslims hu wer regular in prayrs :S** and then wen i startd going to secondary school ther was a bunch of gals hu askd the ofice 2 boro the maths room at lunch 4 zuhr salah during ramadhan.

XxX
good luk brightstar.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, September 17, 2004  -  10:12 PM Reply with quote
**thanx malix wil try tht k? salamz xXx**
xXxbasxXx
nhgulam

USA
Posted - Saturday, September 25, 2004  -  10:31 PM Reply with quote
I have problems.

I am for making the Jummah salah in my middle school. However, none of them don't want to make it.

Jummah must be prayed in congregation though, right?
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 26, 2004  -  4:49 PM Reply with quote
wel if posible yes bt i dno otherwise...:S
xXx
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, September 29, 2004  -  9:21 PM Reply with quote
assalamualaykum

Allah will surely reward you for your intention to pray Jumah in congregation. There may be some hard work to do like trying to find a couple of more colleagues with like mindedness and then together you could look for more students in the school who wish to pray Jumah/Friday Salah together. Once you have a few names, you could write an application signed by all of you to the head teacher/incharge requesting for a room for the purpose. Besides these efforts do not forget to ask Allah to help you in this endeavour as finally it is Him who can make things possible.

However if despite all this you are not allowed then you have to submit to the school authority as a good muslim should not be a law breaker. Allah knows your limitations and there may be some good in this for your circumstances. You can then pray as you can while continuing to ask Allah to help you in this regard. Your reward will not be wasted insh'Allah.

I can give an example from our hospital where we did not have a place for same. We then looked for the doctors and other medical staff who wished to join and finally have been allowed to pray in the Sanctuary on Fridays or any other days and times. The Sanctuary is used by people of other faiths as well for their prayers.

You all may ask for a similar multifaith prayer room

May Lord and His angels be by your side. Do call your friends to this forum

Best wishes
ajmal

OMAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 5, 2004  -  7:30 AM Reply with quote
Put the Glass Down: Do not worry:

A professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see and asked the students, 'How much do you think this glass weighs?'

'50 gms!' .... '100 gms!' ...... '125 gms' ...... the students answered.

'I really don't know unless I weigh it,' said the professor, 'but, my question is: What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?'

'Nothing' the students said.

'Ok! What would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?' the professor asked.

'Your arm would begin to ache', said one of the students.

'You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?'

'Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress and paralysis and have to go to hospital for sure!' ventured another student; and all the students laughed.

'Very good. But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?' asked the professor.

'No'
'Then what caused the arm ache and the muscle stress?' The students were puzzled.

'Put the glass down!' said one of the students.

'Exactly!' said the professor. 'Life's problems are something like this. Hold it for a few minutes in your head and they seem okay. Think of them for a long time and they begin to ache. Hold it even longer and they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything'.

'It's important to think of the challenges (problems) in your life, but EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is to have trust in Allah (swt) and to 'put them down' at the end of every day before you go to sleep. That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh and strong and can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!'

So, as it becomes time for you to leave office today, Remember friend to 'PUT THE GLASS DOWN TODAY' and have tranquility by putting trust in Almighty Allah (swt).
Holy Quran: "He it is who sent down tranquility into the hearts of the believers that they might have more faith added to their faith". (48:4) Tranquility is sign of strong faith while worries and stress is sign of weak faith.
Tell to your mind every day before you go to sleep: "YAA AYYATUHAN NAFSUL MUTMAINNAH, IRJI'II ILAA RABBIKI RADHIYATAN MARDHIYYAH, FADKHULII FII IBAADII WADKHULII JANNATII". (Al-Fajr 89:27-30)
"O soul that is at rest satisfied. Return to your Lord well-pleased (with Him), well-pleasing (Him). So, enter among My servants, and enter into my Paradise".
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 9, 2004  -  12:34 PM Reply with quote
that totaly ROCKS i lov the tory and the moral behind it!
xXx
sparklegirl

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 23, 2004  -  11:28 PM Reply with quote
Me 2
O no
i g2g
my little bros realli annoying me!
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 3, 2004  -  11:40 PM Reply with quote
lol tell your brother to come on Studying Islam! ^_^ .xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker