Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Mihaela

ROMANIA
Topic initiated on Wednesday, September 15, 2004  -  1:15 AM Reply with quote
Give an honest opinion on the following

Please state your honest opinion on the following texts:

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of (85) the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.
54 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will (86) raise him up on the last day.
55 "For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.
56 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood (87) abides in Me, and I in him.
57 "As the (88) living Father (89) sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.
58 "This is the bread which (90) came down out of heaven; not as (91) the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread (92) will live forever."

Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is true, for I know (16) where I came from and where I am going; but (17) you do not know where I come from or where I am going.
15 "(18) You judge according to the flesh; (19) I am not judging anyone.
16 "But even (20) if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone in it, but I and the Father who sent Me.
17 "Even in (21) your law it has been written that the testimony of (22) two men is true.
18 "I am He who testifies about Myself, and (23) the Father who sent Me testifies about Me."

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker