1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page 10 of 10

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, April 19, 2008  -  9:18 PM Reply with quote
With thanks to Usayd YMUK

A Holy Man was having a conversation with God one day and said, 'God, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.' God then led the Holy Man to two doors. He opened one of the doors and the Holy Man looked in.

In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew, which smelled delicious and made the Holy Man's mouth water. The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished.
They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and it seems that each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful. But because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths. The Holy Man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.

God said, 'You have just seen Hell.' They then went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one.

There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the Holy Man's mouth water. The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.

The Holy Man said, 'I don't understand.'

'It is simple,' said God. 'It requires but one skill. You see, they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves.'

Visit our sister site www.serving-humanity.net
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 7, 2008  -  12:36 AM Reply with quote
Muslim Aid
(Serving Humanity)

or
Oxfam

responding to the current crisis in Myanmar (formally known as Burma) after the devastating Cyclone Nargis hit the country this Saturday 4th May. The death toll has risen to over 22,500 with a further 41,000 missing, resulting from a massive storm surge that swept into the vast Irrawaddy delta, southwest of Rangoon.

The storm gathered momentum in the Bay of Bengal for several days and resulted in a wave that reached approximately 12 feet (3.5 metres) high, sweeping away low lying villages, leaving villagers with nowhere to find shelter.

According to Reuters sources, the government has called for international assistance as food and clean water supplies are running low. Prices of fuel and construction materials have also risen dramatically in the wake of the storm.

We will be working with our partners Global Medic providing clean water, medicine and emergency healthcare.

Please support us.

CALL NOW +44 (0) 20 7377 4200

or donate online www.muslimaid.org
or to www.oxfam.org
sms784

USA
Posted - Monday, June 15, 2009  -  8:05 AM Reply with quote
sms; we hv deleted the members email addresses u copied & posted here. can u let us know of the reason why u had to do that
salam

Edited by: hkhan on Monday, June 15, 2009 8:51 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 5, 2009  -  10:32 AM Reply with quote
Email:

Assalamo alaykum
I want to join the Studying Islam Communities.

Muhammad Waqar

P.O. Box No. 1293, DAMMAM 31431

SAUDI ARABIA

Education:

1984 - 1988 B.Sc. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE PAKISTAN

1992- 1994 MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A)

A.C.B.A. LAHORE, PAKISTAN

Feild of Interest

1. Analytical Study Of Islam

2. Engineering feild

3. Politics

Best Regards
Mohammed Waqar

SR.HVAC/Plumbing Inspector

# 872-2732

Saudi Aramco (ID/OID/ IEU/DFIG)

Mail to: mohammed.waqar@aramco.com
jaanam

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 14, 2011  -  1:08 AM Reply with quote
assalamualaikum,

'm luking out for a job in customer service sector in uk, usa n middle east, so if any1 cud help me thn plz do reply. It wud b kind enaf if u cud do tis favour 4 me.

May ALLAH bless us all.
Frazzle

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, April 14, 2011  -  11:19 AM Reply with quote
Can you imagine this thread continuing until 2050?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, July 25, 2011  -  3:39 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Can you imagine this thread continuing until 2050
There was a long interval - Oct 09 to April 2011
Frazzle

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, July 25, 2011  -  6:06 PM Reply with quote
Of course, there will be long gaps but the moderator seems to have disappeared and I feel that this thread will continue till 2050. It will be spam ravaged too.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, July 26, 2011  -  12:21 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Of course, there will be long gaps but the moderator seems to have disappeared and I feel that this thread will continue till 2050. It will be spam ravaged too.
By 'mod' did you mean HKhan?
Frazzle

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, July 27, 2011  -  9:13 PM Reply with quote
Yes, HKhan.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, July 28, 2011  -  2:26 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Yes, HKhan.

The egocentric bosses relieved her of her I.D, erroneously based on some difference of opinion even though they they have not been able to find a substitute.
Frazzle

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 3, 2011  -  11:30 PM Reply with quote
Is this site being updated or maintained any more (?) as I've not seen no updates to it in years, no new courses nor improvements to their quality.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, August 4, 2011  -  12:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Is this site being updated or maintained any more (?) as I've not seen no updates to it in years, no new courses nor improvements to their quality.
I too feel the same. I visited the course forums to see whats going on. Even there post 2 years old adderssed to the instructors are still unanswered.
fatawu25

GHANA
Posted - Thursday, May 4, 2017  -  5:08 AM Reply with quote
meet Abdul Fatawu Yussif
An administrator and the head of Ar-rahmah educational center. providing circular and Islamic education to the muslim youth.
Helping in building Islamic communities,mosques,wells, children in Halaqat qur,aniya for to memorize the book of Allah.
e-mail: ft2g@yahoo.co.uk
arrahmaheducational@gmail.com

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page 10 of 10

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker