1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 2 of 10

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
plamena

ICELAND
Posted - Sunday, October 10, 2004  -  1:23 AM Reply with quote
AA, I would like to be added to Housewives community.Jazak Allahu Khair!
jitujaman

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 10, 2004  -  5:41 AM Reply with quote
Assalamu alaikum

My name is Saiful Islam (although my username suggests otherwise - its a long story).

I am a Solicitor-advocate (a Family Lawyer). Kindly add me to the lawyer's list.

With kind regards
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 10, 2004  -  4:21 PM Reply with quote
Thanx all again.

We have one more Astronomer now! You may keep in touch with br. Ebrahim ebrahimsenior@ctrs.co.za, re: the research work he is doing and I'm sure he'll be happy to have you on board. Will send you the I.T. Engineers list as well.Just bear with me untill I check the names and email addresses of you all from the members' list.

Dr.Waseem! As you would have noticed this is not for segregating , rather coming together insh'Allah. Its just one of the ways to communicate as it is difficult to do so in a larger group. Your idea about grouping as per courses is very appealing and you may have noticed that it is in practice already via individual course discussion forums.
Participants in different courses may therefore request their respective moderators to send them email addresses of colleagues if agreed upon.

(Dr.Waseem is also an important helping hand of ours working hard by our side for our sister organization 'Understanding Islam' and a renouned general Practioner in the UK. Lord bless)

Sr. Plamena I have added your name to House wives' group(all professional women also share the house Wives group for everybody's info.) Will send you the list.
We welcome our Engineer br from Nigeria as well. Will email you the other Engineers @ Studying Islam.

Br.Saiful Islam, we have two Solicitors so far. Will send you details. I'm sure your presence as a Family Lawyer would be a great assistance to our members as we keep receiving queries in this regard. (would be nice to hear your story about jitu jaman btw )

And if all of you could pls give some ideas about next steps we should be taking regarding our Communities project and specially in your field.

As you would have noticed we would be disclosing your names and email addresses on these forums. If any has an objection pls let me know on
my email addresses vide supra.

wassalaam n regards
itdeskpk

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  1:19 AM Reply with quote
My Name is Naveed Ahmed.
I am a software engineer. I like this site and visit on regular basis.
Thanks to Dr.Henna.
lubnaatif03

AUSTRALIA
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  5:37 AM Reply with quote
Dear Dr Hina,
Salamalaikum. Kindly add me to the psychologists as well as the housewives group. I am definitely eager to join in.
Thanks
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  7:14 AM Reply with quote
w'assalaam

Have sent you the I.T. list br Naveed
sr.Lubna I just need to recollect your details and will send you both the lists.

I'm hoping to put up the details of members of all communities on site soon insh'Allah. We have quite a few sr. psychologists now
Welcome
Naina

KUWAIT
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  7:29 AM Reply with quote
Assalamu Alaikum,

Please add me to engineers group.

Thanks
ahmadsay

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  11:35 AM Reply with quote
Text
ahmad sayasneh
obs&gyn sho hull royal infirmary
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  12:23 PM Reply with quote
SALAM
u can add me 4 student group aswell and i m alrdy a prt of I.T.

tc
SALAM

Edited by: Malix on Monday, October 11, 2004 12:32 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, October 11, 2004  -  1:31 PM Reply with quote
Welcome all of you and many thnx for taking time to 'Lend a Hand'

just bear with me while i try to keep up to it and send you all the details of eachother.

as i'll be flying now during next few weeks; will try to keep my laptop working though so pls keep sending

we all pray for eachother to e blessed every moment and may we all be the Citizens of Paradise; Happy Ramadan starting soon
lubnaatif03

AUSTRALIA
Posted - Tuesday, October 12, 2004  -  12:49 AM Reply with quote
I am a clinical psychologist in Australia. I see plenty of members from Uk and other areas but none from my part of the world. Therefore would be nice to come close to others via your efforts. I also suggest/offer help through counselling to all members of this site in your mediation. Thanks and a happy Ramdan to all of u.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, October 12, 2004  -  1:54 PM Reply with quote
thnx.

Most of you must hv rcvd the contacts of their respective community. A few who hvn't will get them soon insh'Allah as I collect trace their emails from my updated list.
As I have written to you in individual emails that we would be displaying your email addresses on forum so let me know pls on above email addresses of mine if any does not wish so.

please stay in touch with eachother as per the purpose of this project.
Roswell

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 12, 2004  -  4:11 PM Reply with quote
AoA !
I've got your email Dr Henna Khan( i'm too Khan)
I found my name only in Astronmers and I.T communities,
as,
Muhammad Farhan Khan{Astronomers} farhan_bsb@yahoo.com

Rosewell 2493
(I.T ) but it resembles my password man !!Dont be so hurry, calm down ;lol
however I found no Farhan in Students comunities,
anyway
here I go again,
Muhammad Farhan Khan (prefer to use Farhan Khan)
farhan_bsbs@yahoo.com
Pakistan.
kindly,add me into three communities lol

Edited by: Roswell on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 4:23 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, October 12, 2004  -  5:21 PM Reply with quote
assalamualaykum and welcome Farhan to all THREE

I'm please to report that none of the members except one has objection to putting their emails up on the forum

I'm therefore adding the emails to my Welcome message; so pls check there for different CommunitiesPls write to eachother as per objectives of this Communities Project and members may approach them. However pls keep in mind that they are not obliged to reply in time limits; this Lending of Hand is totally for the pleasure of Lord and to achieve the goodness in everything, insh'Allah/God willing.

Happy Joining
khuzy

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 13, 2004  -  6:44 PM Reply with quote
assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoohoo
plz add me to the studens group i might just lighten up ur day
khuzy

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 13, 2004  -  6:52 PM Reply with quote
salamz
plz add me to the student list
thnx
khuz

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 2 of 10

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker