Next page >>
Page 7 of 10

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Sumayyah

USA
Posted - Thursday, July 21, 2005  -  9:47 PM Reply with quote
Asalaam 'Alaikum,

I would appreciate it if you would make my email private. Since having my address on this list, I have received numerous spam emails form people who want my bank account to donate lots of money for "worthy causes".

Jazak Allah Khair,
Sumayyah Umm Sadiqah wa Asma
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, July 23, 2005  -  1:23 PM Reply with quote
Please welcome Syed Asrar Ahmed to your Community. Dear Br.Asrar. Your details have been added to the Lend A Hand page 1

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=941&pg=1&lang=&forumid=36

and an email sent to you and the other members of the relevant Community.

You may send your ideas, comments and chats regarding your profession to the this Forum.

regards

Henna Khan

UK Chapter Rep.
and Coordinator, Communities @ www.studying-Islam.org

sister website www.monthly-renaissance.com

Local Office Phone: (0044-1753) 572 679

Our sites are known for the best tolerance towards different faiths and cultures
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, July 23, 2005  -  1:25 PM Reply with quote
walaykum assala'm Dear Sr.Sumayyah

Your email address has been removed from the site. Please find my email to yourself. If you wish we can add your other email address which is available on your website for Contact.

Could all the members check the message on Lend A Hand page 1 please as they join the Communities, that the email addresses would be displayed for other members to contact, unless requested otherwise.

Sr.Sumayyah how is your Home Schooling going? I knew it was wel- known and practiced in the US but lately it is becoming popular in the UK as well due to occasional difficulties in finding place for a child in the catchment area.

regards
henna

Edited by: hkhan on Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:29 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 10, 2005  -  12:47 AM Reply with quote
dear sr. had recvd your email to add your web contact. it is there on pg. 6 Lend A Hand.

wassala'm
Frazzle

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 10, 2005  -  10:59 AM Reply with quote
Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters, I am changing my business name from HaroonNET to:

KiwiNET UK

In light of the climate, I don't want to attract any unwanted political attention. It was a reluctant decision on my part but I want to keep my parents' mind at rest. Business contact details are the same for now:

http://uk.geocities.com/haroonnet2002
haroonnet2002@yahoo.co.uk
+44 (0)7811 818756
Mizan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, September 10, 2005  -  2:49 PM Reply with quote
please add me on students @ studying Islam (BSc Computer Science)
Faizah

USA
Posted - Saturday, September 10, 2005  -  7:29 PM Reply with quote
TextText

Text

As salaamu alaikum.

Please add me to the Human Resources group. At such time as a group for those involved in Civil Rights/Civil Liberties activities is formed I'd like to be added to that as well since I am also active in that as well.

As salaamu alaikum

Fa'izah
quindeel

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 11, 2005  -  4:51 AM Reply with quote
Mohtram Asalam o Alaikum
Kya hal hay ?
Mein Urdu ka lecturer hoon Cadet College hasan Abdal mein. Yeh batain keh mujhe aap kaise helpful samjhain gay.
quindeel

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 11, 2005  -  5:25 AM Reply with quote
I am a lecturer in Urdu and want to be a member of teacher@studyingislam
karime

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 11, 2005  -  7:02 AM Reply with quote
A.A

Please add me to the students group (Islamic Culture)

Regards,

A.Karime
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 11, 2005  -  4:14 PM Reply with quote
walaykum assala'm

Please welcome meezan, quindeel, faizah and karime to the communities.

Am adding your names and email addresses to the 1st page of Lend A Hand

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=941&pg=1&lang=&forumid=36

Please read the note on that page for terms & conditions. Also please check your details and let me or Ajmal ajmal_ahmed@hotmail.com know if there is a problem; or post to the forum directly.

You can then be in touch with other members via emails or through this forum and we welcome any news/positive activity from your community/the area where you live, suggestions,ideas, your problems which you wish to have solution for from other community members etc.

Each one of you can be of great help to eachother, aap sab helpful ho saktay hein ( in reply to quindeels query) as long as you stay in touch with each other either directly or on forums :) and do not vanish

Happy Union

Dr.Henna Khan
Coordinator
hkhan135@aol.com
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 12, 2005  -  11:28 AM Reply with quote
Joining via emails

Welcome

ps will be added to the List on page 1 Lend A Hand as above. Please check and let me know if any changes required.
wassala'm

It is a great pleasure, having got your contacts,also to link up with you.
Am a convertee formaly named (David Olawale) now Abdul Qodri, so i will be verry at need of your islamic guide an help cos my parents were very disagreed with me,with wich cos me packed away from them,now staying with some friends outside,pls i do need some islamic orientation, to uplift my islamic curriousity.
Best regard.

Asslamaualikum!

Please add me to students at studyingislam.

Keep up the good work!

Wasalaam,

Faiza Sheikh

Asslamu- Alaykum

Dear Dr Henna Khan ,

I would like to participate in the above mentioned project

Name : Mohamud Yaseen BAKURALLY
Address : 33, Imam Baccose Sobbar Street
Port Louis
Republic Of Mauritius

Email: bakagency@hotmail.com

Civil Status : Married with two kids

Profession : Director
BAK COMPANY LTD
Import-Export Agency

If you need any information please feel free to contact me

Jazk Allah
Yaseen

Dear Madam,

You do not have any section for business community.

hi salam,
i am a sales and marketing manager working in ksa. i would like to join the communities.
thanks,
showkat ali

With the best Wishes & Regards,
Showkat

Would you please add the name of my wife Sabeena Khan among the dentist

Assalaam alaikhum,

Dear Brothers in Islam,

Future correspondence you may address to below add.
chupertak@yahoo.com

Yes, I would like to join to this wonderful forum of
helping fellow brothers and to share with intellectual
professionals islamic knowledge and their guidance as
well.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Brother in Islam
Mohammed Adnan Abdulla

I would like to join Communities/Study Islam. I don't believe there is a category for my profession, that of an Executive Assistant, so I would come in under the Housewives forum, I guess. In any case I am interested in joining. My email id is: asa1005@sbcglobal.net, I prefer to be addressed as Sultana. I look forward to participating in the group.

Regards,

Sultana
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 12, 2005  -  6:44 PM Reply with quote
Dear Madam,
M.A.Chaudhry. Import/export of textile, furniture, etc.
mamlish@hotmail.com

(hv added. plz check pg 1 Lend A Hand)

Edited by: hkhan on Monday, September 12, 2005 9:48 PM
J_Honesty

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, September 17, 2005  -  3:37 AM Reply with quote
It is a great pleasure, having got your contacts,also to link up with you.
Am a convertee formaly named (David Olawale) now Abdul Qodri, so i will be verry at need of your islamic guide an help cos my parents were very disagreed with me,with wich cos me packed away from them,now staying with some friends outside,pls i do need some islamic orientation, to uplift my islamic curriousity.
Best regard.
Assalamu alaikum Brother Abdul
my name is Jennifer, you are a revert.Mash Allah! Should you feel like you need to discuss any issues, please feel free to email me.
I was born a catholic but I was fortunate enough to be exposed to Islam. It is such a wonderful way of life! It is unfortunate though, that there is are many people who do not understand the peacefulness of Islam. Like yourself, I have no family members that I can speak to /learn from since they are all catholic. They don't bother me and they havent changed their attitude towards me but sometimes, there are things that they do that are not Islamic ways etc..... my knowledge is taken a lot of lectures, from webistes etc. Im sure we can find lots to discuss and exchange knowledge. Regards. jennifer Text

Asslamaualikum!

Please add me to students at studyingislam.

Keep up the good work!

Wasalaam,

Faiza Sheikh

Asslamu- Alaykum

Dear Dr Henna Khan ,

I would like to participate in the above mentioned project

Name : Mohamud Yaseen BAKURALLY
Address : 33, Imam Baccose Sobbar Street
Port Louis
Republic Of Mauritius

Email: bakagency@hotmail.com

Civil Status : Married with two kids

Profession : Director
BAK COMPANY LTD
Import-Export Agency

If you need any information please feel free to contact me

Jazk Allah
Yaseen

Dear Madam,

hi salam,
i am a sales and marketing manager working in ksa. i would like to join the communities.
thanks,
showkat ali

With the best Wishes & Regards,
Showkat

Would you please add the name of my wife Sabeena Khan among the dentist

Assalaam alaikhum,

Dear Brothers in Islam,

Future correspondence you may address to below add.
chupertak@yahoo.com

Yes, I would like to join to this wonderful forum of
helping fellow brothers and to share with intellectual
professionals islamic knowledge and their guidance as
well.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Brother in Islam
Mohammed Adnan Abdulla

I would like to join Communities/Study Islam. I don't believe there is a category for my profession, that of an Executive Assistant, so I would come in under the Housewives forum, I guess. In any case I am interested in joining. My email id is: asa1005@sbcglobal.net, I prefer to be addressed as Sultana. I look forward to participating in the group.

Regards,

Sultana

Assalamu alaikum Sultana, I am under Human Resources but I am also an assistant to the Associate Director so I can relate to you since you are an executive. Feel free to email if you want to discuss any topics. Regards. jennifer J_Honesty@yahoo.com
aslam

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, September 19, 2005  -  3:40 PM Reply with quote
AA,
Pa kher raghley(welcome) quindeel sahib!
I,m also a teacher and a keen reader of Urdu,english and Pashto literaure!!!!
Aslam Mir(aslammir@gmail.com)
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 9, 2005  -  9:58 PM Reply with quote
dear aslam and all our other members in the effected regions
we hope and pray for your welfare. when possible plz do update us with your welfare/khariat

Helping the Helpers. Earthquake

PS our message on

http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=1640&lang=&forumid=1

All this is indeed heart rending. May we all learn a lesson from such reminders.
We send our heartiest condolences and prayers for everyone effected by this disaster; various relief funds have been setup in the UK at local and national level.

UK chapter members can send their donations into one of them or directly into the President's Relief Fund. They have been generous in the past at such occasions all over the world including Tsunami and the Hurricanes in the U.S. and I'm sure none needs a reminder but we are sending a mass request email to the regional members.

The Queen has sent her condolences and an aircraft with medical help has already left Britain to the effected region besides the financial help.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 7 of 10

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker