Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
nhgulam

USA
Topic initiated on Saturday, October 9, 2004  -  6:54 PM Reply with quote
Council on Muslims in Public Schools

Assalamualkum dearest brothers and sisters,

With the majority of Muslim students attending public schools, it is my desire to establish an organization called, "Council on Muslims in Public Schools," which you may also call CMPS.

It will be an organization based in the United States of America, but anyone internationally may be involved.

This cannot happen with any of your help. You can help by 1) running for an appointed board member (just tell me right in this topic) or 2) donating (not until people run, however).

So please help us. I will be posting even more details as time passes by, inshallah.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, October 12, 2004  -  12:05 PM Reply with quote
you should do what our school did. we took out a room, a huge room because there's plenty of muslims in our school **Masha'Allah** ^.^ and we got one lad to lead the jamaat and say the Friday Dars and read the Qura'an.

it was soooooo cool :D xXx good luck!

Edited by: xxbasxx on Saturday, October 16, 2004 4:25 PM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, September 13, 2005  -  10:34 PM Reply with quote
Salamz!

we have a bit of a problem at school. the student who used to lead the friday prayer and give the khutbah has left
and no one is really willing to give the khutbah...well no boy is...

my question is: can a girl give the friday khutbah? we do have an Imaam...just not a Khutbah person ^_^

please help

.xXx. bas .xXx.
Wassalam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker