Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ajmal

OMAN
Topic initiated on Friday, October 15, 2004  -  8:05 PM Topic is locked
Welcome Message

Asalamu Alaykum
(peace be upon you)

I wanted to welcome everyone to this new forum "RAMADAN" (Coming closer to God).

RAMADAN KAREEM

I would like to wish all of you a happy and blessed Ramadan. May Allah make us steadfast in reaping the most benefit out of this month.

Please remember me in your Dua's, Jazak Allah khair............

Ma'Salama,

Ajmal Ahmed
khusro

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 16, 2004  -  5:31 AM 
Ameen Ya Rabbul alameen
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 16, 2004  -  9:44 PM 
walaykumassalam Dear br

and thank you for the wishes. amen.

May Lord acceprt your efforts n multiply your rewards
amen

regards
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 16, 2004  -  11:09 PM 
Assalaamu’alaikum,
Happy Ramdhan to all and avail till the last breath rale. Thanks God who has given me the opportunity to pay a reception to this glorious month at this website like this:
The topics of “smiles” and “smile a while” are already initiated. Every word has its opposite word otherwise its value drops to zero like that of human life. The opposite of “smiles” is “weeping” not “slims”. This topic (weeping) must also be initiated so that we can show our “tears” not “teeth” and perhaps these drops may wash our eyes which can’t see other than ourselves, creating the “peace” not “piece” everywhere all over the world. This month is to multiply these tears too, many times and collectively, to a flood scavenging all the evils and extinguishing the hell fire and leading to paradise full of “smiles”, “slims”, “peace”, “piece”, “teeth” and “NO weeping, NO tears”.
These Four WEEKS are really For WEAKS like me.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen, Summa Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq
kashifsyed

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, October 17, 2004  -  4:26 AM 
Walaikum Assalaam,
A very good endeavour.This is my second ramdaan.I hope this forum will also be informative to the new converts like me.Ramdan Mubarak yo all of you Muslims all over.
Smita
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 17, 2004  -  10:37 PM 
MERCY OF RAMADAN

MERCY LIKE THE RAIN

Mercy like the rain is falling down
Mercy like the rain is falling down
Can you feel the rain is falling down, falling down?

Mercy like the angels in the rain
Mercy like the sun, the moon, the stars
Blossoming flowers, bearing fruits
Showing us the greatness of Allah

Mercy like the faith that shines within us
Mercy like the prayers that Allah answers
How it gives purpose to our lives
Helping us strive for paradise

Mercy like the smile for one another
Mercy like the kindness for each other
O how it takes sadness from our hearts
Spreading God's love throughout the world

Mercy like the Messenger of Allah
Mercy like the Qur'an from Allah
Truthful, generous, wise and kind
Bringing Allah's words to mankind

Source : SHAAM Lyrics.

With love from Muhammad Thomas

Edited by: khargoshjr on Monday, October 18, 2004 9:07 AM
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 21, 2004  -  9:15 PM 
Assalaamu’alaikum,
Ramdhan is the month of workshop (Training) for renewal of the health of our faith, society as well as the body.
This training involves our daily activities according to the Shariah e.g. the sense of hunger and thirst realizes one for the same as the others (not only human beings but animals also), abstinence from the evils and like five times Salat, Salat-u-Tarawe as a big gathering gives the lesson of equality, brotherhood and communication (like Hajj). Although “Zakat” is a separate pillar of Islam, it can be included here too, as remedy of health of the society.
This training programme is so important that it has been rewarded many times rather full of blessings, forgiveness and freedom from hell because it is the base at which almost all the “Haququllah” and “Haquq-ul-Ibad” rest i.e. believes, fear of God, human values, brotherhood, equality, justice, and endurance etc.
The objectives of this month are achieved only if the feelings and expertness gained, are maintained whole the year otherwise it is same as we read Holy Quran without understanding. Similarly purpose of body health is achieved only if the eating at both the times is according to the “Sunnah” i.e. to eat simple and stop earlier than the complete hunger satiety.
After this month if we remain unchanged, then it is a certificate of unsatisfactory training. On the other hand, if every one gains a satisfactory certificate, then we are in paradise here as well as at the day of resurrection.
May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen!
Dr. Akhlaq
Nasreen

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, June 9, 2008  -  12:04 AM 
Dear Brother Ajmal and Brother Akhlaq
Assalamoalaikum warehmatullah
Can you please tell me which month is Ramadhan falling this year?
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 10, 2008  -  5:19 AM 
wa Alaikum us Salaam Dear sister in Islam
This year Ramadan will fall in September.
Nasreen

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 10, 2008  -  7:39 PM 
Thank you very much Brother Ibrahim. I am turning 63 this year and have very bad joint pains. Please pray for me that I can fast and can pray many Taraweeh and nafils. My knees do not let me sit on the ground for prayers. I wish we had prayed more when we were young and healthy.
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, August 7, 2008  -  7:57 PM 
Special sessions for Ladies in Ramadan. Local sisters may apply.
السلام علیکم؛
امید ہےآپ سب خیریت سے ہوں گے -لاہور میں خواتین کی جو کلاسسز ہو رہی ہیں اس میں ریگولر آنے والی خواتین بہت جذبے کے ساتھ آتی ہیں-رمضان میں خواتین کے لیے ایک جامع پروگرام کا ارادہ ہے انشاءاللہ-
Sr. Kaukab Shehzad
Almawrid Lahore

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker