Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aziman

SOUTH AFRICA
Topic initiated on Tuesday, October 19, 2004  -  12:24 PM Topic is locked
Difficulties as a new Muslim Mom and wife

Assalamu Alaikum

This is my second year into Ramadaan.I have recently married a Muslim, but not yet converted.
I find this year extremely difficult for the following reasons:
1.I am not coping well as I am a working mother and just feel that there is not enough time to prepare meals for my husband when we break our fast.Are there any other working mothers who can give me some tips.I also have no other means of support. ie family etc. which live nearby and can assist.
2.My husband feels it is important that we nikkah as soon as possible, we are in a civil marriage already.How important is this?

I will appreciate any forms of advice.In the meantime, I pray that Allah will see my plight and guide me to follow the correct path.

PS.I also have difficulty with the link to the "Ramadan Checklist" newsletter.I wil appreciate if anybody can possibly e-mail this letter to me.

Kind regards.
Saeedj4

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 23, 2004  -  8:44 AM 
Dear Sister,
Pls try to accept Islam as soon as possibel bcs the only way of success in eternity is Islam.
Allah is the God of all universes.
.Islam dosn't allow any muslim men or wormen that they live together without Nikah. So if u want to become a wife of a muslim, you must accept islam as soon as possible.

May God help u to find the Right path.
ibrahimmkc

CHINA
Posted - Monday, October 25, 2004  -  3:20 AM 
you can stay at home.
you know, i have got marriage and my wife is at home daily.I usually go to work every day except the two days weekend.
nadya

USA
Posted - Saturday, October 30, 2004  -  9:42 AM 
Asalamu Alaykum Aziman

Let me know your email address and I will mail the newsletter to you. You can send me an email at nadyaomer@hotmail.com if you do not wish to post your email address on the forum.

Regards,
Nadya Omer
sisjourney

USA
Posted - Friday, November 5, 2004  -  4:23 AM 
As salaamu alaikum. Happy Ramadan sister. One method which I found that works well is to prepare most of your meals after iftar for the upcoming day, especially dishes which require more time than usual to prepare. Try reheating some of the left-overs from the night before--(if your husband does not mind some left overs sometimes), throw in a different season to change the taste a bit with an additional freshly-prepared dish or two--hope this help. By the way, congraulations on the birth of your baby. Mashallah!
Kareema M.
sisjourney

USA
Posted - Friday, November 5, 2004  -  4:36 AM 
Please correct me if I am not accurate on this one but muslim men are allowed to marry non-muslim women. I believe that she stated that she is newly married. I do agree with you that she certainly give heavy consideration about her current religious state as if one knows about Islam and does not convert that he or she may not be accepted into paradise after death. Allah knows best and please forgive me if I have said anything to offend anyone a.

Kareema M.

quote:

Dear Sister,
Pls try to accept Islam as soon as possibel bcs the only way of success in eternity is Islam.
Allah is the God of all universes.
.Islam dosn't allow any muslim men or wormen that they live together without Nikah. So if u want to become a wife of a muslim, you must accept islam as soon as possible.

May God help u to find the Right path.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker