Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
shali

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, October 25, 2004  -  1:20 PM Reply with quote
ANGER!

IT is soooo difficult not to get angry at some one.As a saying by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)has said
Anger spoils faith,as aloe(bitter fruit) spoils honey.
But dnt u get angry with ur cousins,parents and brothers and sisters so then it is sooooooo difficult not to get angry.shali.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 25, 2004  -  4:16 PM Reply with quote
No problem dear, U may become ANGRY as a reflax action BUT don't carry on ur anger. U know max limit of it is ONLY 3 days. try to care others as much as possible when u get angry leave them & try to forgive them & the Best way is to Forget every thing as early as possible
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, November 18, 2004  -  4:05 PM Reply with quote
everynight b4 u go to sleep say a little prayer:

"Ya Allah forgive those who have wronged me and help those who I have wronged to forgive me. Ameen"

i say it every night and after each prayer (almost after each prayer that is >.<) and goodness knows IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER!
SubhanAllah

.xXx.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 5, 2005  -  9:54 PM Reply with quote
A HADITH

The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry (Bukhari, Muslim).
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 8, 2005  -  8:29 PM Reply with quote
wow thats actually true ^_^ oh and the strong woman isnt the one who can beat up the other woman, the strong woman is one who controls herself when angry

.xXx. basmwahahahaha.xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker