<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 19, 2005  -  8:15 PM Reply with quote
Difference between the traditionals and moderns.

Headquarter of the moderns is lap of woman. when woman is happy their faith is complete whether they go to heaven or burn into the hell.
Headquarter of traditionals is mosque.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 19, 2005  -  8:16 PM Reply with quote

Headquarter of the moderns is lap of woman. when woman is happy their faith is complete whether they go to heaven or burn into the hell.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 19, 2005  -  8:17 PM Reply with quote

gohar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 19, 2005  -  11:25 PM Reply with quote
Bhavittre, though you may have some true feelings but your reply is emotionaly disturbed.
No offence but If you can not review your feelings with thinking I would suggest you pray for patience with knowledge from God.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 22, 2005  -  12:54 AM Reply with quote
Dear gohar,

QUOTE: According to my understanding so far...the aims and objectives of islam is to enable the humans to live and prosper in peace and freedom from all fears except Allah.

The aims and objectives you defined seem to be right for those who feel no difference between dear and deer but they do not differ from those of other religions.

It must be known that Fear of God and Peace is common in all religions. To live in peace and having fear of Allah, is the proclamation of all other religions as well. So correct the understanding and differentiate from the other religions in the light of Quran and Ahadith the knowledge of which you have been asserting to be assuming erroneously right.

QUOTE: .....Now I wud like to add that the aims and objectives i defined in here was sincerly what i percieve from my beliefs, which again includes my brought up, my personal experiences of the worldly affairs, my conciousness, conscience, limited academic information and my imigination of God and vision for myself.

Thank you for enlightening us by your perception, beliefs, brought up, personal experiences, worldly affairs, consciousness, conscience, limited academic information, imagination of God and the vision, in the light of what you have defined the aims and objectives with no discrimination from nonmuslims.

QUOTE: Thats y I want to come to ur parameters again n wud like to proceed with it to understand it betterly...

You could not yet understand what I wanted to know (the aims and objectives of Islam) but you are mal proceeding. By the way if you want to know for your better understanding, my parameters are like Muslims i.e. different from the nonmuslims.

Perhaps you have a bird’s eye view of my original post without understanding it properly, same as you interpret Islam. It must be known that it is difficult rather impossible for one to understand the language of God and His prophet (sws), who remains absolutely struck off to understand that of even a common man.

You have been overlooking since every time to comment the following paragraph of my original post and in addition to your non-specific definition of the aims and objectives of Islam this point favours you to be absolutely unanswerable. See again the following paragraph to chalk out a strategy to abolish the sectarianism- the forthcoming gift of the so-called Neo-interpretations the severity and intensity of which seems to be directly proportional to the passage of time and inversely proportional to attitude of the listeners to you who must never be underestimated, to impose the thinking.

“So, what are aims and objectives of Islam and how they can influence the way of our understanding? Furthermore if we agree on the modern one then we have to change in the subsequent years accordingly. Would we have to divide Islam, for example, into various periods like Islam of 1990s, 2000s, 2010s etc. If so then what will happen to the different peoples after 100 years to give any reference of the past. Does not it seem to create more something like Shia, Sunni, Brelvee, Deobandi etc”

How do you see the perspectives by thinking upon the above paragraph?

What is the reason that two persons are failing to shatter the union and thoughts of Muslims over the centuries? From where these intellectuals do perceive the things and intend like prophets (Nauzbillah) to create the revolutions. Why do they seem to be so much socially withdrawn or socially rejected while black sheep are present everywhere. They have no more than the flight of ideas and ideas of grandiosity but they must not forget to be like a fish of the well to be pithed and stunned to hit against the sea.

Most part of my life had been in the hostels of various schools, colleges and the postgraduate institutes. I have absolutely not found or heard of such a sect (so called modern). Moreover I had been studying in the co-education system even there I remained deprived of hearing such things neither from a single Muslim boy nor a girl. Why should I be convinced by the neglected people of the society failing to convince others by different media?

QUOTE: Like the methods of forced logic used, the inability of scientific methods.

Which branch of the science are you pointing, Conjecturology, Lambology, Emptiology or some other?

On the other hand, no doubt, our religion is based on the facts of the nature in which mostly HUMAN BODY is involved and after Creator, who knows about the human body more than a concerned person who knows the target organs at their cellular level and the way they are influenced by various neurotransmitters, excitatory as well as inhibitory.

So far as the inevitability of my assumption of your belief in God having created something else and said something else is transparently concerned, you seem to be conceiving the message of Islam to be a fiction having a bizarre and aberrational relationship to the nature. It may even be proved logically based on the science, for example, why a Mahram is required for a woman either 1425 years ago or today. Where are you?

It must be known that our interpretations or understandings, which are incompatible with the facts revealed by the nature/sciences, are absolutely MORE THAN 100 % WRONG…… Write it somewhere to remember and improve your acquired perception, beliefs, brought up, personal experiences, worldly affairs, consciousness, conscience, limited academic information, imagination of God and the vision.

QUOTE: Now which one is traditional.....?

Although you defined the aims and objectives not specifically to Islam I can derive, for time being to differentiate the two, from your own words, “aims and objectives of islam is to enable the humans to live and prosper in peace and freedom from all fears except Allah” like the following.

“LIVE AND PROSPER” by hook or crook is the proclamation of the modern approach and “HAVING FEAR OF ALLAH” is that of the traditional one.

QUOTE: ---or u mean the perception of the translators towards the commandments.

Are you pointing out the perception of the translators like those who say, regarding the women testimony, one man is equal to one woman instead of very clear meaning of one man equal to two women (Al Quran 2: 282), and similarly many others.

QUOTE: ---or the inabilty of the ppl to understand the real essence of islam.

You seem to be very much overconfident. Please answer the following question.

Suppose all others do not understand the real essence of Islam then what qualifications, trainings and thinking you or like you people have and from which institution and approved by which Government and furthermore which brand of the shampoo and the almond oil you and they apply on their heads to understand every thing same as God and His prophet (sws) had said. I intend to distribute that sacred shampoo and the almond oil free all over the world. Could you help me please?

Holy Quran guides only those who adapt Taqwa/Piety- “Hudallil-muttequeen” (2: 2). Before this there is another key, “La yamassohu, illal-mutahharoon” (56: 79). So these two keys i.e. being enlisted among “Muttequeen” (Those who adapt Taqwa/Piety)” and “Mutahharoon” (Those who have absolute cleanliness and purification- body, faith and the intentions) are mandatory.

To be very simple, it can be said that these keys are the username and password to log in Holy Quran to have its real effects. We can assess these effects by COMPARING THEM TO THE STANDARD only like for example the international standards of kilogram or meter kept at Paris at the OPTIMUM CONDITIONS from which the units of mass (kilogram) and that of length (meter) are compared all over the world.

THE STANDARD OF ISLAM is only which is 1425 years ago NOTHING ELSE. Only those who are near the aims and objectives of Islam or the STANDARD are right otherwise NOT. And what are aims and objectives of Islam, some comprehensive approach may reveal to help.

SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE STANDARD

1. Only 313 not well-equipped soldiers defeated more than one lac of the well-equipped soldiers in Ghazwa-e- Badre.

2. Night span prolonged till Hazrat Bilal (Raa) had spoken for Adhan-e-Fajr.

3. A dry river from many years had flown by putting into it only a small chit of Hazrat Umar (Ra)- second caliph and it is heard that is still flowing without any break.

There are many such examples.

The above matters are difficult for us to understand them logically. These may be paradoxicals never metaphoricals. The logics may be explained but might be beyond our understandings. I mean our brains may be made by Creator in such a way that we can’t know beyond our five senses- touch, taste, smell, vision and hearing, but the sixth, seventh and so on……. which may require some password given by God to His special people, to log in His special matters.

CONCLUSION:

1. The aims and objective you defined, do not differ from the other religions.

2. THE STANDARD OF ISLAM is only which is 1425 years ago NOTHING ELSE. Only those who are near the aims and objectives of Islam or the STANDARD are right otherwise NOT. And what are aims and objectives of Islam, some comprehensive approach may reveal to help.

Allah Hafiz, with the saying of God “Inna nahnu nazzal nazzikra wa inna lahu lahafezoon” (15: 9)

MORAL: “If the sky falls, we shall catch larks”

I REPEAT THE QUESTION:

Suppose all others do not understand the real essence of Islam then what qualifications, trainings and thinking you or like you people have and from which institution and approved by which Government and furthermore which brand of the shampoo and the almond oil you and they apply on their heads to understand every thing same as God and His prophet (sws) had said. I intend to distribute that sacred shampoo and the almond oil free all over the world. Could you help me please?

Edited by: Loveall on Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:17 AM
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 23, 2005  -  9:17 PM Reply with quote
gohar, there was no emotional disturbance. It was your misconception.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 23, 2005  -  9:21 PM Reply with quote
gohar, there was no emotional disturbance. It was your misconception.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker