Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, November 12, 2005  -  11:18 AM Reply with quote
-25 Rules to Follow-

25 Rules for a Muslim

1. Start off each day with 'adhkaar al - istiyqaadh' (waking up Supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.

2. Put Allah first in your life.

3. Broaden your horizons - learn 5 New verses from the Quran, travel To pray Far in the mosque to brighten your day, take up a booklet Having adhkaar-alsabaah (morning supplications) and read them.

4. Try to pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise)

5. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive them and reward your patience.

6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless Life is to waste in being Angry.

7. Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your Creation (i.e live for Allah.)

8. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others thank Allah for that, and pray its continuation.

9. When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience, and thank Allah that it's not worse than it is.

10. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like dropping a few coins in to a charity box or helping an old lady cross the road or even playing with your little brother or sister! Remember, the smallest deeds bring the biggest rewards.

11. Never stop believing that you can win Allah's love and thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah's servants.

12. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.

13. Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him (those who are enemies of Him). And remember Him always, do Zhikr! (Allah hu Akbar *Allah is the greatest*, Subhana’Allah *Allah is free from imperfection*, Alhamdulillah *Thank You Allah!*, Laila ha illal la *There is no God but Allah*, Astaghfirullah *Allah forgive me*)

14. Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough but remember, practice makes perfect!)

15. Every now and then, give yourself a break, play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.

16. Pray for blessing to come to your enemies, and pray to Allah to Guide them to the right path.
17. Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah's orders (i.e., if they tell you to commit Shirk *Associate others with Allah*.)

18. Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to him or her and you are rewarded. (Careful, this doesn’t mean smile at people you don’t know…it means smile at those you know even if you don’t know them well. Try not to look like a freak, no big grins, just a smile will do…)

19. Forgive, forget and smile.

20. Tears are not for women only...tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don't restrain your tears when remembering Allah.

21. when people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or no. if they do, then ignore and remember how the prophet and the Sahaba were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.

22. Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completing it every month (or as much as you could) as long as you open the Qura’An daily, and read with observing not just passing your eyes through the words. (and also, read it in a language you UNDERSTAND. Scanning the Arabic is hopeless if you don’t know what it means. How can you abide by the rules if you don’t know what they are? Read in both, or at least in the language you understand)

23. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain.

24. Never look down on anybody, for they may be better than you in Allah's eyes.

25. Send this to all brothers and sisters with the intention of having a healthy society living for Allah and pray . Allah for the reward.

Wassalam

.xXx.
Bas
.xXx.

Rabbana Takabul Minna Innaka Antass Sameeul Aleem.
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 13, 2005  -  7:23 AM Reply with quote
Please be patient with me; I just want to clarify about my life to relieve the burden off my chest in connection with this post. I hope you all will understand.

25 Rules for a Muslim

1. Start off each day with 'adhkaar al - istiyqaadh' (waking up Supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.

I do wake up with a supplication but mine is different. “I wish I receive a call today for a job interview”

2. Put Allah first in your life.

Honestly I try to but damn unemployment.

3. Broaden your horizons - learn 5 New verses from the Quran, travel To pray Far in the mosque to brighten your day, take up a booklet Having adhkaar-alsabaah (morning supplications) and read them.

I do read a lot but a “Situation Vacant” column in newspaper. Of course apart from this one for my other problem; getting married.

4. Try to pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise)

The goal of keeping the daily five is tough enough for a weak man like me.

5. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive them and reward your patience.

All I can say here is; I wish you were in Pakistan!

6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless Life is to waste in being Angry.

I need to do something in my life, no.

7. Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your Creation (i.e live for Allah.)

I think I have only one; Allah. Nobody wants to be associated with an unemployed; especially woman.

8. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others thank Allah for that, and pray its continuation.

I will try when this moment comes.

9. When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience, and thank Allah that it's not worse than it is.

I do. After all I am still alive.

10. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like dropping a few coins in to a charity box or helping an old lady cross the road or even playing with your little brother or sister! Remember, the smallest deeds bring the biggest rewards.

I wish I had some money to give to charity. As far as helping the old lady is concern; I say again I wish you were in Pakistan. I do not have a little brother or sister but I do have a cat; I do not know why he stops listening to me also like everybody else.

11. Never stop believing that you can win Allah's love and thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah's servants.

The hope is there. I hope you are not referring here to my parents.

12. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.

I do not sometime but most of the time about Allah’s amazing creation; Woman.

13. Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him (those who are enemies of Him). And remember Him always, do Zhikr! (Allah hu Akbar *Allah is the greatest*, Subhana’Allah *Allah is free from imperfection*, Alhamdulillah *Thank You Allah!*, Laila ha illal la *There is no God but Allah*, Astaghfirullah *Allah forgive me*)

I have not yet met anyone in my life who loves Allah unconditionally.

14. Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough but remember, practice makes perfect!)

What do you think of whatever I have expressed till now?

15. Every now and then, give yourself a break, play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.

This is what I have in abundance; Time.

16. Pray for blessing to come to your enemies, and pray to Allah to Guide them to the right path.

Phew! Thanks I do not have any. This is the most difficult task.

17. Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah's orders (i.e., if they tell you to commit Shirk *Associate others with Allah*.)

You do not know how rough and tough my parents’ hands have become in this time of unemployment of mine.

18. Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to him or her and you are rewarded. (Careful, this doesn’t mean smile at people you don’t know…it means smile at those you know even if you don’t know them well. Try not to look like a freak, no big grins, just a smile will do…)

Honestly telling I have been doing this for a long time now when people laugh at my state of affairs; unemployed and unmarried.

19. Forgive, forget and smile.

Who is that person I must Forgive, Forget and Smile to?

20. Tears are not for women only...tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don't restrain your tears when remembering Allah.

Pakistani society Zindabaad; A breeding ground for senseless and intolerant people.

21. When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or no. if they do, then ignore and remember how the prophet and the Sahaba were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.

With reference to the above comment; I in particularly because of my circumstances and society in general are used to it now.

22. Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completing it every month (or as much as you could) as long as you open the Qura’An daily, and read with observing not just passing your eyes through the words. (and also, read it in a language you UNDERSTAND. Scanning the Arabic is hopeless if you don’t know what it means. How can you abide by the rules if you don’t know what they are? Read in both, or at least in the language you understand)

Please stop, I cannot take it anymore. I am starting to feel guilty.

23. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain.

Popular! People have left me.

24. Never look down on anybody, for they may be better than you in Allah's eyes.

I do not have to. I am already down to others’ feet for the employment.

25. Send this to all brothers and sisters with the intention of having a healthy society living for Allah and pray . Allah for the reward.

I say again forcefully; I wish you were in Pakistan.

Anyway thanks for the nice advice. I wish you had conveyed this before Ramadaan. Now I feel that I have not achieved much in the holy month. Thanks to God that my circumstances made me believe in this quotation very firmly; “It is never too late”
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, November 24, 2005  -  7:15 PM Reply with quote
Salamz

you dont need to clear up your life for US nauman, as long as Allah knows what you're doing.

.xXx. Wassalam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker