1 2 3 4
Next page >>
Page 2 of 4

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 15, 2007  -  10:10 AM Reply with quote
Quote: What about you, don't you only want to let me down?

Reply: Nobody is trying to let you down, please come out of your inferiority complex, if there is any.

Read this, it will be helpful for you to discuss things better:
http://www.iapweb.org/Principles_of_conversation2-web.pdf

Regards,
Salman
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 15, 2007  -  10:20 AM Reply with quote
You can never let me down if God did not wish it.You can try only,keep trying.its make me no diffrence, I am used to it.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 17, 2007  -  9:06 PM Reply with quote
Quote:See the issue of my discussion with brother Tariq.You start acusing me having red long discussion between us in just few minutes only.I am surprized ,without realizing the failure of brother Tariq to give reference from Quran and Sunnah.

We appreciate the postings of all our participants and specially our senior participants like yourself who have been there since a longer time. You are aware that this site presents full fledged courses on Revelation, history, Language,Arrangement and Interpretation of Qur'an as well as detailed courses about Sunnah with specified references and evidences from not only Qur'an and Sunnat e Rasool itself but also from verified hadith literature and the work of the renowned scholars of the past.
If yet you ask Tariq or any other moderator or scholar of the site for 'reference from Quran and Sunnah.
' then we are afraid, either you have decided to waste your own and everybody's time by just beating around the bush; or if you have studied all this seriously and sincerely and if you are not satisfied with these studies and references then you have every right to believe and stick to what you feel is the Right; do not go on asking for more references again and again which have been given in the relevant courses and articles already.
also check out our special issues of monthly renaissance on these topics at www.monthly-renaissance.com and in urdu at monthly Ishraq and Almawrid sites.

These decisions and results are based on the hard work of these genius scholars over the years of nights and days and is not just a 'harbong' of a lapatya.
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  7:26 AM Reply with quote
Dear All,

The second episode of the program was aired On Friday Feb 16th. Following issues in the discussion in that program:

1) Hafiz Tahir Islam was cornered by the rest of the people in the program, where everybody criticised him for the point of view he keeps, without listening to what he was conveying. Although he had clarified in the very beginning, that for him, an order of religion holds regardless of the presence of "Illat" of that order. Yet he was pushed in the rest of that program to tell, "why are pictures prohibited?"

2) Ghamidi Sahib was extraordinarily harsh on Hafiz Tahir's views.

3) The questions being asked by Mr. Asif Iftikhar were more leading towards Ghamidi view. Lack of Objectivity.

4) It was quite obvious that Mr. Taimur Rehman was misbehaving with Hafiz Tahir, and the moderator never stopped him

Your views on above?
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  8:01 AM Reply with quote
Quote:-as well as detailed courses about Sunnah with specified references and evidences from not only Qur'an and Sunnat e Rasool itself but also from verified hadith literature and the work of the renowned scholars of the past.

There is only a single verses (16:123) from Quran and just a single hadith from Muslim in this couce.The verse of Quran is asking Prophet(pbuh) to follow the religion of Prophet Ibrahim(pbuh).Hadith of muslim says that( I am a human being like you when I give you any religious cammand accept it.When I say some thing of my personnel opinion remember that I am noting but a human being).

The concept of Sunnah which explained in this course is that "establish practices of Muslims community, which came through generation to generation are only Sunnah and not what we find in the ahadith"remember that we even find so many religious cammands in sahih Ahadith.

There is nothing from Quran and ahadith which bacing this concept of Sunnah provided in this corse.The only hadith quoted in this course is infact going against the basic concept of sunnah provided in this course.

Quote:-If yet you ask Tariq or any other moderator or scholar of the site for 'reference from Quran and Sunnah.

So they must provide it, as what is there from Quran and Sunnah is not providing any support to this newly born concept of Sunnah.

Quote:-do not go on asking for more references again and again which have been given in the relevant courses and articles already.

By asking again and again infact I am providing again and again an opportunity to repent from the open deviation of Quran and Sunnah.
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  8:05 AM Reply with quote
Mr. Usmani, a request: Can you please take your complains elsewhere. This is not a relevant forum for them.

Regards,
Salman
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  9:00 AM Reply with quote
I was asked in this forum some thing,I have to respond here.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  9:16 AM Reply with quote
Quote:-It was quite obvious that Mr. Taimur Rehman was misbehaving with Hafiz Tahir, and the moderator never stopped him

That is another point which suggest that this type of shows must not be held on TV.Since these telecast goes in many countries these days and non-Muslims may also watching it.What they will get a negative impression of the Muslims and the religion as well.
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  11:26 AM Reply with quote
Quote: That is another point which suggest that this type of shows must not be held on TV.Since these telecast goes in many countries these days and non-Muslims may also watching it.What they will get a negative impression of the Muslims and the religion as well.

Reply: How can a specific problem in a specific program become a reason for banning all such programs? There are other programs on TV in which such discussion is managed very well. The examples include Geo's ALIF and Aaj TV's Aaj Islam, etc.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  1:27 PM Reply with quote
salam bro salmant

Is there any thing specific that you feel about Javaid Ahmad Ghamidhi's views that you feel negatively about.

Is there anything he is saying that you feel is against the ethos of Islam?
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  3:00 PM Reply with quote
quote:

That is another point which suggest that this type of shows must not be held on TV.Since these telecast goes in many countries these days and non-Muslims may also watching it.What they will get a negative impression of the Muslims and the religion as well.

Muslims are doing much on daily basis to make a negative impression of not only muslims but Islam also.
They should bother at least not to make a negative impression in the eyes of Allah.

we had a culture of tolerating other's opinion in the past.Thatswhy we have terms called"ijma" or "qaul"in books.
we respect four school of thoughts because they have common roots.
The only thing required is to tolerate the opinions of the "present"scholars same as we are respecting those who were in the "past".
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  4:13 PM Reply with quote
The moderator is directed to edit the relevant text only.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  5:06 PM Reply with quote
Salam brother Raushan

As always, your views are full of wisdom. Tolerance and behaving as a true muslim in words and actions is what is missing from our lives. We have the final Testament ,but itseems the spirit of religion never went beyond the throat and never reACHED OUR HEARTS.

tUM MUSALMAAN HO KYAA YEH ANDAAZI MUSALMAANI HEH
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  5:18 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-The only thing required is to tolerate the opinions of the "present"scholars same as we are respecting those who were in the "past".

To me is a sin to tolerate this kind of deviation people are coming with here.Prophet(pbuh) have asked us to use our hand to stop it, if you can not then use your tounge and if one not even can not use the tounge then the last thing is to feel bad about it in your heart.This is the last stage of Iman.

May Allah makes us understand our duties and give us courge to use it.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  5:52 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-Muslims are doing much on daily basis to make a negative impression of not only muslims but Islam also.

So is that not enough for you so wants our schalors also must participate in it.

Quote:-They should bother at least not to make a negative impression in the eyes of Allah.

Compromising with Allah cammands in the name of tolerance will not make him happy.

Quote:-we respect four school of thoughts because they have common roots.

You may respect but I heard my self Ghamdi sahib opposing to follow any school out of four.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  6:15 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-How can a specific problem in a specific program become a reason for banning all such programs? There are other programs on TV in which such discussion is managed very well. The examples include Geo's ALIF and Aaj TV's Aaj Islam, etc.

these both Geo's ALIF and Aaj TV's Aaj Islam are well managed,agreed.ALIF is diffrent because there they discussed things on broder schale and don't goes in specific details,wheres the chances of disagrements could be more ovious.In Aaj Islam the participants are usually there to learn things so can't see much disagreement.One thing I will admit here, I very seldom have chance to see these programmes.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4
Next page >>
Page 2 of 4

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker