1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, September 15, 2009  -  6:53 PM 
quote:

........... the announcement of Moon every month be either done by an Islamic state Itself or they'll decide to take it from any other state like Mecca etc.
That is exactly what I objected to. If they want to universalise it they must be prapared to take the moon sighted in any part of the world and not just a state (Mecca etc.) within their country.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, September 16, 2009  -  5:55 AM 
quote:

It will be night in some parts of the world when it is day in Arafah.
Next you will say I should line up for prayer when the Imam of haram stands up for prayer whether it is night or day in my place and join the satellite transmission of the prayer.
I ask you brother Ibrahim,did the Prophet or the Almighty himself ask us to make such adjustment that you are wasting your time and energy on it?
No problem in it as there'll be a very little part of the world that will be not be able to join the whole muslim world. however they too will be haveng the same date for themselves & that wud be enough.
& Pl don't extend the point of discussion just for the sake of discussion.Why wud we need to have an Imam from Haram via satellite.
If I say that yes, the Prophet & the Almighty himself both have asked us to make such adjustments you'll straight away ask where? Brother, it has not been said directly. But when prohet pbuh allowes his companions to do Ijtihad when no direction is found in Quran & Sunnah, there lies a permission for us to suggest such adjustment as this is a matter of Ijtihaad at least in our point of view.
One more thing, before criticism why not you people try to understand the point of view of others at first?
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, September 16, 2009  -  6:04 AM 
quote:

That means you are coming to conclusions without investigating.
I have placed facts before you not just statement of any shaikh xyz.
First satisfy yourself as to the authenticity of my statement and then issue your fatwa whether people in places like Tirunalveli should ignore their moon and wait for it to be sighted in the KSA.
I'm not doing so. Your stated fact has come before me for the 1st time in my life, so I need to confirm it too.
& pl note that we are not issuing any fatwas. These are just our opinions that we give with their reasons. Its upto everyone to accept it or reject it.
Now note that there wud be no harm if people in places like Tirunalveli ignore their moon and take the one sighted in the KSA as theirs too. Bcoz this decion is taken to have a one moon for whole Muslim world. If people of Pakistan can go FWD one day for this purpose then why not they can go back one day. Moreover, if Scholars of Muslim world have a joint session on this issue for the said purpose, they can even universalise the Tirunalveli's moon/
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, September 16, 2009  -  6:05 AM 
Sorry, I cudn't take your point in your post present at the top of this page.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, September 21, 2009  -  5:45 PM 
quote:

........ Your stated fact has come before me for the 1st time in my life, so I need to confirm it too......
Sure. You should be open minded and make inquiries as to its authenticity before accepting/rejecting it.

quote:

we are not issuing any fatwas. ...

1. .....note that there wud be no harm if people in places like Tirunalveli ignore their moon and take the one sighted in the KSA ....

2. Scholars of Muslim world ........can even universalise the Tirunalveli's moon.
Whether u call them fatwas or your opinions, makes no difference.

According to Islam once the moon is sighted in a particular place fasting is haram on the folowing day. On what authority do you say that they should wait till Saudi sights the moon?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker