1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 6, 2009  -  1:08 AM Reply with quote
@raushan

Thank you dear but sorry it did not help me as Urdu language was not provided therein. I have tried an interpretation in English which I submit hereunder;

"Ma’un (107)

HAST THOU ever considered [the kind of man] who gives the lie to all moral law?

Behold, it is this [kind of man] that thrusts the orphan away,

and feels no urge to feed the needy.

Woe, then, unto those praying ones (Musalleen)

Who have forgotten the real purpose of Salat (which is a system of welfare of humanity, but has been restricted to a ritual called 'Namaz' in his mosque by the Mullah),

but who want only to be seen and praised,

and, withal, deny all assistance [to human beings]!"

Just see; Who are these 'musalleen' who deny 'deen' and want to be seen and praised for their ritual, they call 'namaz', a name borrowed from Zartushtians (fire worshippers)?
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 6, 2009  -  7:18 PM Reply with quote
I don't know what Tilawat is getting here by insulting Mullahs or anyone else.It's a very rude way of addressing anybody even if you don't agree with them.
We know that great scholars of the past like Maulana Shibli Naumani, Maulana Hali, Maulana Abul ala Maudoodi were also called Maulanas or in short Mullahs.
Why you keep drifting away from the topic that you must learn to honor and respect women as your mother, sister, wife and daughter! Instead of beating around the bush.
You surely have lot of free time. Why don't you write a book on your thoughts utilizing your time better. But before that do read about Islam and other Religions from authentic books instead of "tamak toiian" as we say in Urdu, because like this you will never enhance your knowledge and will continue to beat your wife. uffffAllah Tawbah.
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, August 7, 2009  -  10:51 AM Reply with quote
I don't know why our dear friend tilawat has deviated from our original discussion and brought in the Mullahs.
@ tilawat.
dear kindly respond to the questions I posted earlier before you qouted the Hadith of Abu Dawod, which I wonder why?
tilawat

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 8, 2009  -  4:21 PM Reply with quote
I discuss here the various points raised against my posts:

Q. Why the condemnation of Mullah?

Ans. I mean by Mullah those who sell religion by making it their profession as Allah himself condemned such people in Qurane Hakim. It is Allama Iqbal, called Hakim-ul-Ummat, who had said:

"Deen-Mullah fi sabilillah fassaad".

Other Islamic leaders called them 'Khudaai foujdar', 'Muqadasseen', etc., but they all agreed that the Mullah is anti-Islamic as he preaches a religion which is
sectarianized and inherently a cause of fassad (division) among the Muslims.

Sorry, more later on.
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 8, 2009  -  5:11 PM Reply with quote
I'm not interested in Mullah, that is not what this topic is for. We were talking about verse 2:223, and since you were taking everything personal, and contradicting yourself, I asked you to comment on what is your understanding of verse 223. Kindly read my post dated Friday, July 31, 2009 - 7:54 AM
dubmuz

IRELAND
Posted - Saturday, August 29, 2009  -  11:21 PM Reply with quote
I have experience with people who dislike Islam and wish to annoy Muslims with futile arguments...it is very easy to ignore nasty comments or maybe the moderator could delete them. I am Irish, I became Muslim at age 24, I am now 35 and mashallah happy in myself but very saddened with the ummah in all these years I have only 1 true Muslim friend- I find people very envious of one another...I joined this group to find Salam to find peacefulness not arguments...I don't even know what a Mullah is - Is this a Shia website? Please excuse my ignorance but I like to leave alone that which doesn't concern me...until it does- Then I ask questions-lol

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker