Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
samra

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, May 17, 2010  -  6:31 PM Reply with quote
غيرمسلموں سے دوستي كي ممانعت

۔ غيرمسلموں سے دوستي كي ممانعت
بعض علما كي راۓ يہ ہے كہ درج ذيل آيات كي بنا پرمسلمانوں كو چاہيے كہ وہ غير مسلموں سے دوستي نہ ركھيں ، بلكہ وہ ان سے عناد اور بغض كا رويہ رکھیں:

لَا يَتَّخِذْ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (3: 28)
اہل ايمان ، مؤمنوں كے برخلاف كافروں كو اپنا دوست نہ بنائیں۔

يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ (5: 51)
اے ايمان والو ، تم يہود و نصارٰي كو اپنا دوست نہ بناؤ۔ وہ آپس ميں ايك دوسرے كے دوست ہيں اور تم ميں سے جو ان كو اپنا دوست بناۓ گا تو وہ انھي ميں سے ہے ، بےشك اللہ ظالموں كو راہ ياب نہيں كرے گا۔

يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَتُرِيدُونَ أَنْ تَجْعَلُوا لِلَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ سُلْطَانًا مُبِينًا (4: 144)
اے ايمان والو مسلمانوں كے مقابل ميں كافروں كو اپنا دوست نہ بناؤ۔ كيا تم يہ چاہتے ہو كہ اپنے اوپر اللہ كي صريح حجت قائم كرا لو۔

مذکورہ آيات سے يہ واضح ہے كہ اس وقت کے يہود و نصارٰي كو كافر كہا گيا ہے۔ آج كے غير مسلموں سے ان كو خلط ملط نہيں كیا جا سکتا کیونکہ كافر تو صرف وہ ہے جس نے جانتے بوجھتے حق كا انكار كيا ہو۔ آج كے غير مسلموں كو ہم كافر نہيں كہہ سكتے کیونکہ اب ہمارے پاس یہ جاننے كا كوئی بھی ذريعہ موجود نہيں ہے كہ آیا وہ واقعي جانتے بوجھتے حق كا انكار كر رہے ہیں یا نہیں۔ لہذا آج ان آيات كا اطلاق كسي پر بھي کرنا درست نہيں ہے۔
qtopsoft

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, January 20, 2013  -  5:39 PM Reply with quote
Famous Saying "A man is known by the company he keeps"
Islam is religion of Idealogy and governs on entire system of life, to be precise Islam is culture that bound all of its followers to one common reality. Same time, Islam instructs to detach from those who are in opposition to this idealogy (non-believers). The only reason (I can understand) is to raise concerns of those non-believers or to make them curious "hey, what happened, you were friend of mine before you turned to Islam and why not afterwards". This made lot of non-believers to turn to Islam in early ages. There are other implications of this policy as well: 1. non-believers tend to create conspiracies and destablization of islamic society
2. friendship involves many things, eating, living, fighting etc together. How it will be possible for non-believers to do all these things in same spirit after you believe in different than they do? also, will it be possible for a muslim to eat pork since his non-muslim friend is eating? to me, its same reason Pakistan movement started, we have different way of life than them and we cant live together (so we cant be friends).
However, Islam doesnot forbids to keep in touch or carryon hidaya mission to them.
Kafir is kafir, no distinction of knowingly or un-knowingly. At least I dont find any reference in Quran (as -is my knowledge today) where it is mentioned that kafir is one who do kufr knowingly or un-knowingly after Islam prevailed. Ignorance is not a choice in current era of technology.
I seek Allah's forgiveness for any mistake (intended/un-intended).

Edited by: qtopsoft on Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:41 PM

Edited by: qtopsoft on Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:45 PM
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 21, 2013  -  2:00 AM Reply with quote
salam

Pl read

http://monthly-renaissance.com/issue/query.aspx?id=874
qtopsoft

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, January 21, 2013  -  4:32 PM Reply with quote
AOA. I seek Allah's forgiveness for any mistake (intended/un-intended). I feel description given in the link for categorizing non-believers and hence dealing with them is not in accordance to the rules of understanding Quran from Quran + Sunnah. Reason Quran was revealed was to dominate the world / all other religions. This reason is in accordance to logic and social reasoning. If a religion does not wish to dominate; it will be a fake religion that instructs its followers to confine to some specific place and do certain rituals only. And if its followers are spreading religion, they will definitely get opposition that has to be confronted. This confrontation can be wordy (speeches) or fighting with arms. Though there are ways of confrontation that implies "itmam-ul-hujjah". Of course Islam did not spread to all world in era of our prophet and this duty to dominate religion was delegated to Umma this implies that Umma can also do "itmam-ul-hujjah" through Quran + Sunnah. Of course Islam do not instruct to kill any innocent non-believer who do not confront with arms but commands to destroy anything that comes in way of implementing order of Allah. If non-believers dont confront and dont accept truth, we have no other option to engage them in dialogue unless they accept or they deny (thus doing itmam-e-hujjah). If we have to keep our friendship with non-believers how would we confront with them; "hey listen, you are my friend and I am going to fight with you since I had done itmam-e-hujjah on you?" or Umma cant do this task and hence Islam is not for domination and it is just about some rituals.
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, January 22, 2013  -  6:08 AM Reply with quote
Can u present Quranic verses which support your view?

regards
Dr Shehzad Saleem
qtopsoft

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, January 22, 2013  -  4:16 PM Reply with quote
61:8
هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ
لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ
this subject came 3 times in Quran clearly indicates dominance over all other religions or cultures.
Prophet last sermon clearly indicates delegation of responsibility to Ummah (below extract can be found in many hadith books):
“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY."
Many verses in Quran commanding to put efforts (jihad) to have rule of Allah.
Rest is logical conclusion in light of these verses for friendship with non-believers.

Edited by: qtopsoft on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:16 PM
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, January 23, 2013  -  7:00 AM Reply with quote
This verse is related to a certain law of God regarding His Messengers of God according to which the rejecters of truth are punished in this world. In the time of Muhammad (sws) the Idolaters were punished as a result of this denial,
Thus it is to be noted that the word al-mushrikīn (the Idolaters) is used in this verse. The Qur’ān uses this word specifically for the Idolaters of Arabia of the Prophet’s times. As a result, “all the religions” in the conjugate clause can only mean all the religions of Arabia at that time. Therefore, the verse has no bearing on Muslims after the times of the Prophet Muhammad (sws).
qtopsoft

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, January 23, 2013  -  1:15 PM Reply with quote
So, why did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) send letters to other empires and later send armed force to other terrotries which were non Idolaters? I am curious to learn all kind of Mushrik/kafar etc as mentioned in Quran and if such people still exist and how do we qualify them to be mushrik etc.
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, January 24, 2013  -  2:00 AM Reply with quote
For details of this issue please read my booklet
Playing God: Misreading a Divine Practice
from http://al-mawrid.org/pages/dl.php?book_id=87

regards
Dr Shehzad Saleem

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker