<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  11:13 AM Reply with quote
This reminds me the hadith of Prophet(pbuh).The poorest person in the hereafter will be the one who will brings the lots of good deeds and he will see the sky high reward there.But when he will brought to Allah Talah so it will be known that this person used to give lots problem to others fellow persons in the world.So in the compensation his reward will be given to those fellow persons who suffer and finally all his good deeds will end but the persons will not end.Then what will hepend the bed deeds of remaining person will given to him.

And finally he will end up with sky high bed deeds and thrown to hell.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  11:28 AM Reply with quote
You know, I think that's a sad Hadeeth. And especially the last line instills a lot of sadness for the person, combined with horror. Brother usmani, such people are really in need of prayers, don't you think?
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, November 2, 2006  -  4:15 AM Reply with quote
Yes sister they are but you know this hadith may not apply on us but we all are human and we also may be involved in harming or hurting other fellow persons with our hand, tongue and gesture.

If one lacks in performing Hokukul Allah,so may Allah forgive him but lacking in Hukul Ibad are very dangerous.It is always a good idea to take lesson for our self as well.
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  2:13 PM Reply with quote
Hah! That same angel deleted it again, puppy! And what was that that you were saying? About the man who murdered 99-100 people but still went to paradise. Silly, HE REFORMED, UNLIKE YOU! And let's look at this viewpoint of yours this way: Why don't I murder you? Even then I'll go to paradise, right?--since it's gonna be only ONE murder! Now please don't abuse me in your next post because the idea of murdering you was not stated by me; in a way, it was stated by you!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  3:50 PM Reply with quote
my respected and knowledgeable forum collegues.I state most humbly. We debate the issues of our religion and quote the glorious Qur'an, then let us apply the message of the QUr'an on ourselves first.
"Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and sincere exhortations and debate with them in manners that are appropriate" (16:125)

Good and bad are not equal, return good with bad....... But this wisdom is known only to those who are steadfast and gifted.

The Qur'an ask a question "Can a blind man and a man who can see be the same?"

As I believe , we seek awareness and guidance and are treading the path of the truth.

The definition of a muslim is that they call towards good and stop from doing bad.

I am going to lie in my grave, My concern and acocuntability is about my action and deeds.Let us all deliberate

May Allah help us to be true believers and grant us awareness and guidance
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 4, 2006  -  5:28 PM Reply with quote
In such situations, we must recite these verses of Holy Quran.

I have taken refuge with my Lord and your Lord against every arrogant person who does not believe in the Day of Reckoning. (Al-Mu'min: 27).

I have taken refuge with my Lord and your Lord lest you should assail me. (Al- Dukhan: 20).

Allah Knows the best!
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 5, 2006  -  12:12 PM Reply with quote
OK, have a break Nida?
Waseem’s mail impressed me a lot.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 6, 2006  -  6:28 AM Reply with quote
I apologise for quoting the Qur'anic verse the otherway around.return good with bad.Please accept my apology.

Good and bad cannot be equal. Return bad with good, this is better and you will see that the one who had grievance with you will become the best of friends. But this wisdom is only given to those who are steadfast and those who are very gifted" (Haa Meem Sajdah 41;33-35)

I would like to mention three things

1. The essence of religion is to worship God (Allah); it entails humility (AAjazee aur inkasaari )and obedience.

2.Deen ilam aur amal key tawazan ka naam hey.Religion is the sum of the balance between our knowledge and teh application of knowledge.Our knowledge should reflect in the way we interact with others, if we have understood the ethos of religion.

3. DO not cross the limits, do everything within limits. do not cross the limits even in matters of religion.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker