1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 4 of 11

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 15, 2010  -  6:14 PM Reply with quote
well maybe the admin can answer this one and give us his/ her input and maybe answer a few questions
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, June 15, 2010  -  7:06 PM Reply with quote
quote:

well maybe the admin can answer this one and give us his/ her input and maybe answer a few questions
Let us not burden him/her with more questions. We only want him/her to put the forum back on track by reviving the login id. and password of the mod. Dr. Ms.Henna khan.

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:08 PM
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  3:09 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Let us not burden him/her with more questions. We only want him/her to put the forum back on track by reviving the login id. and password of the mod. Dr. Ms.Henna khan.

If just a few people like you are against, many others favour this action of the admin.
safimera

CANADA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  8:00 AM Reply with quote
quote:

....rather I have been saying that why is it assumed that they are good for kitchen only whereas without their clever and talented minds and skills , a team is like half a brain)

I think , Mr Mujji should accept the above version of hkhan....and consider that the earlier statement of hkhan about wives of male moderators was misunderstood...

I think we need hkhan back as a female moderator or hkhan should try to bring a female moderator instead of her , just to avoid a gender bias in this forum site.

this site should be carried on as it is an opportunity to discuss freely about Islam and religion with postive comments and remarks.....a lot of learning........
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  1:53 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I think we need hkhan back as a female moderator or hkhan should try to bring a female moderator instead of her , just to avoid a gender bias in this forum site.

“How can a female moderator avoid a gender bias?”
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  2:07 PM Reply with quote
Why do u say that the decision taken by the moderator was correct, although hnkhan has explained that this was her request to be away from these forum and the silence by the moderator indicates the authenticity of hnkhan's statement.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  2:17 PM Reply with quote
quote:

.....silence by the moderator indicates the authenticity of hnkhan's statement.

No...!!!!

Go through the last post of the Moderator carefully. You will know authenticity of hnkhan's statement very well.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  2:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Why do u say that the decision taken by the moderator was correct

If he has the responsibilty, he must have done well for the overall betterment.
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  3:34 PM Reply with quote
I suggest this subject should be shelved now. What do you say?Let us leave it to the best judgment of the admin and get on with other discussions. There have been enough mud-slinging and trading of accusations!
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  4:11 PM Reply with quote
Sanwal, who is the moderator? on this site? this is studying Islam not studying Islam UK
if you are referring to Mujji he did not say he was the moderator but representing Studying Islam UK so he was representing a sister organisation not the moderator of this website or forum. We have not heard from the moderator and I think it is time we, at least I personally do want him/her to say a few words. You have made up your mind on what Mujji had to say about hnkhan he publically declared that he was clarifying Studying Islam UK position. Yet his words were not very professional and not an attitude of ' clarification.
What I still don't understand is why can't hnkhan be a moderator on this website? We have nothing to do with Studying Islam UK
I would like Studying Islam Moderator to give an explanation.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  4:51 PM Reply with quote
quote:

If just a few people like you are against, many others favour this action of the admin.
Sanwal, who are these "many others"?
It is clear from your next post that as far as your decision is concerned it is not based on judgement but on blind faith in Mujahid who is from another forum he calls as "Undertanding Islam Uk." This forum is called "Studying Islam"
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  5:04 PM Reply with quote
thank you aboosait, and yes I would like some responsible member of understanding Islam to at least tell us why are they under pressure from their sister organization and also not able to give protection to a moderator who has served this organisation for a long time.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  5:05 PM Reply with quote
quote:

........Let us leave it to the best judgment of the admin .........
Who is the admin you are talking of? s/he is not bothered even to post a sentence about his/her opinion on this topic. Not one of the mods of this forum is speaking a word here. It is irresponsible people like Sanwal and people from other units of Al Mowrid like Mujahid of UI UK who are trying to spread slander and are levellling false accusations on Ms.hKhan who is known to everyone here as a sincere God-fearing unbiased moderator.

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:50 PM
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  5:12 PM Reply with quote
Sanwal do you know who the moderator is?
and can the moderator please step forward and say something.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  5:44 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Sanwal do you know who the moderator is?
and can the moderator please step forward and say something.
The two names of so called moderators mentioned in the page Home>forums> General Forums > General Discussion > and Home>forums> General Forums > Women's issues > are: Muhammad Ibrahim, Siddiq Bukhary.

Are they silent fearing that they will be the next target of the admin's axe?

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:48 PM
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 16, 2010  -  5:53 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

Sanwal, who are these "many others"?
It is clear from your next post that as far as your decision is concerned it is not based on judgement but on blind faith in Mujahid who is from another forum he calls as "Undertanding Islam Uk." This forum is called "Studying Islam"

Aboosait, I do not have the blind faith. You have misunderstood.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 4 of 11

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker