Page 6 of 11

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  5:05 AM Reply with quote
Sanwal wrote:
quote:

Aboosait, You are an Indian and me too. Regarding this important matter to discuss in detail, I want to have a meeting with you in our homeland. Are you interested?
and saba2 wrote,
quote:

What you know you can convey to all of us why do you want to single out one person Sanwal?
I agree with saba2. Moreover we all belong to the Muslim World. So why do you want to single me out as an Indian and talk to me in private? No. I would not be interested in a private meeting with you. Whatever you want to say on the topic under discussion please speak out in this thread. If I were to go out meeting all the members of all the forums in which I interact I dont think I will have time left even to brush my teeth.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  11:06 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Women's health affects her general performance and her comfort & discomfort, be it physical or mental has a direct effect on the whole family. If she is depressed the whole house will have a gloomy appearance. If a woman is in peace the house can present a picture of Paradise.

You are incorrect.
If any member of a family (male or female) is not in rest physically or mentally, the whole house will have a gloomy appearance.
quote:

The Creator has therefore laid a lot of stress on looking after women and we find the same reflection in the beloved prophet Muhammad sws teachings.

Allah has also laid a lot of stress on equality of both the gender. It is also proclaimed that a woman is independent. Now to serve your own will, nothing else, you are making a woman handicapped and begging and doing by hook or crook what you think.
Furthermore, “Aren’t you confusing between the relations of a husband and wife (regarding looking after) and between a man and a woman who have no such relationship.”
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  11:08 AM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

........the articles she has been sending have been rejected without being given a reason....

And several of my posts have been deleted without telling me the reason for deleting (as to which of the forum rules have been violated by me in their opinion). Gende bias ruled out because I am from the brothers.

Edited by: aboosait on Friday, June 18, 2010 4:38 AM

So far as it is quite evident from the forums, one of the sure your violations is your fake identity, (aboosait from INDIA).
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  11:14 AM Reply with quote
quote:

If I were to go out meeting all the members of all the forums in which I interact I dont think I will have time left even to brush my teeth.

Shabash....., JHOOTAY UNCLE.........
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

So far as it is quite evident from the forums, one of the sure your violations is your fake identity, (aboosait from INDIA).
What makes you think so? Is it because your idenity is fake you think others are also like you?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  12:23 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

If I were to go out meeting all the members of all the forums in which I interact I dont think I will have time left even to brush my teeth.

Shabash....., JHOOTAY UNCLE.........
A cheat doesnt trust anyone. He thinks all are cheats.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  1:12 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

What makes you think so? Is it because your idenity is fake you think others are also like you?

Do not try to repeat my statement, if you are absolutely unanswerable.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  1:24 PM Reply with quote
Aboosait, you and your fake supporters will surely catch larks if sky falls. Mind it.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  1:25 PM Reply with quote
Gentlemen please lets not get worked up and sanwal aboosait's identity is his own business. aboosait why would anyone delete your posts ?
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  1:29 PM Reply with quote
What exactly are you hinting at sanwal what do you mean by supporters, what is going on?
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  1:49 PM Reply with quote
The valuable data of this thread is now vivid to analyse and know the wisdom behind very nice decision of the admin. That's all!
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 18, 2010  -  4:08 PM Reply with quote
Sanwal what is there to analyse can you be specific, you seem to hinting at something and I for one am unaware so please can you explain further.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 19, 2010  -  5:03 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Sanwal what is there to analyse can you be specific, you seem to hinting at something and I for one am unaware so please can you explain further.
There is no buton like in other forums to report objectionable posts. Moreover the two mods namdd in the forum appear to be dormant. A few posts above Sanwal has hurled abuses at me and called me a liar (in his/her native language).
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 19, 2010  -  5:23 PM Reply with quote
Aboosait, if you are not telling a lie, give your phone number with the codes of INDIA.

I will ring you; you will find my number with codes of the place, on your mobile screen, if you don’t rely.

Edited by: Sanwal on Sunday, June 20, 2010 5:23 AM
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 19, 2010  -  5:26 PM Reply with quote
quote:

……….what do you mean by supporters,…………?

The supporters are those who endorse every garbage of aboosait.
Sanwal

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 19, 2010  -  5:33 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

There is no buton like in other forums to report ........

Only a technical mind can analyse the data not a lay man like you, aboosait

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next page >>
Page 6 of 11

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker